Kind demon and a vengeful survivor

Start from the beginning

(he never likes to admit things like this) *smiling* "maybe next time"

Takeo:"you always say that"

"and I always end up doing them Don't I?"

Takeo:"I.....stop screwing with my thinking!"

the family except Takeo& Nezuko and Rokuta:"Ahahahahahaha"

Takeo:"Stop! it's not even funny!"

kie:"okay okay settle down kids, let's say our goodbyes before your brother goes"

'hearing those words it was a cue to leave but I still looked back while walking'

hanako:"Take care big brother!"

Takeo:"You better hurry or I might beat your score!"

Shigeru:"come back safe!"

kie:"stay safe and watch where your going!"

'I replayed their concerns with an understanding answer, after that I looked ahead and walked towards the village'

*still walking* "I don't like problems but when it comes to my family I just can't hate them, hm? Oh! nezuko!"

Nezuko:*holding the sleeping Rokuta* "Big brother! are you off again to sell?"

"you know it, is that Rokuta?"

Nezuko:"yep, it's a good thing that I put him asleep or he might've never stopped nagging about going with you"

*pets Rokuta hair* "yeah, thanks for the save"

'I gave nezuko the same thankful smile that I always give but I saw the look on her face'

"hey is there something wrong?"

nezuko:"it's......well.... it's just that everyone started to get attached to you after our dad died"

"well....I do resembles him the most, and with me begin the eldest son I have to take care of my family"

nezuko:"yeah and I'm so glad to have a brother like you but.... isn't too much? shouldn't you take a break?"

"nezuko it's fine really, it's my job to keep you and the others safe and sound as well as fed while making money, your already cutting my work by helping mom, sewing ripped clothes, playing with our siblings and especially putting Rokuta to sleep"

nezuko:"pff yeah....but still you should take a break sometimes....hey how about you let me do it this time?"

"do the selling? nezuko are you even sure that you can lift the basket?"

nezuko:"c'mon it can't be that heavy!"

*sighs* "nezuko seriously I Really appreciate what you have done for me and everyone seriously, I can handle this, what's making you worry about it?"

'just then I caught her flinch a bit, I smell worry and fear from her I thought it was because I was going to sell but I guess not'

nezuko:".....I don't want to lose you"

"....oh......well I don't want to lose you too!"

nezuko:"huh?"

*puts hand on her shoulder* "no matter what, I will never leave you all you have to do is just stay strong okay?"

nezuko:*smiles* "okay big brother, be Extra careful on your way!"

*starts walking* "you got it! Let's hope that I don't get stuck helping others too much because if I do then I won't come back until either tomorrow or in midnight!"