four : whatever .✦

" ya'know bell you could've told me, chresanto was gonna be there ." jacob said

he was sitting in his office, signing papers .

" i thought you were over chresanto, im sorry ."

" over him bella he was my first everything, fuck he was my first boyfriend, you fake as'f for that one then wanna introduce me to his bitch like i fuck with him like that ."

" okay jacob shit i'm sorry damn, what do you expect you left everyone for college thinking you were better than everyone ."

" better ? i'm the only one who made it pass the eleventh grade in our family everyone dropped out including you, i had a future the bronx weren't offering shit, your saying that but yall all in cali now fuck you bella !"

" no fuck you your just mad because chad had chresanto's children and you didn't it ain't my fault you had a miscarriage ."

jacob eyes became watery no one knew about his miscarriage, but bella and his mother .

" fuck you behlen delete my fucking number, ignorant ass bitch ." he spat hanging up his phone

wiping his eyes, his babygirl would've been seven two months ago .

this was one of his main reasons leaving new york, it was to overwhelming .

jacob hadn't told chresanto, because how was he suppose to take it ?

back then chresanto was a fucking bitch, most times him and jacob would go weeks without speaking to eachother .

if anything he's better than what he was back then, so jacob thought .

it wasn't technically a miscarriage, because she was born prematurely .

he didn't know what made him go into premature labor because he took his vitamins, always ate healthy .

the doctors said jacob would have carried the baby to full term, but light stress the major reason .

so now the only memory he has of his daughter, is her four month ultrasound .

he visited her grave every year on her birthday, but he didn't get the chance to go this year .

next month he's taking a vacation, to go pass .

packing all of his things in his satchel, he grabbed his cellphone walking out of his office wiping his cheeks .

" jacob, are you okay ?" his assistant brittany asked

" yea, i'm fine ." he said trying to put on a smile

" no your not, don't lie to me jacob ." she said coming from behind her desk

" seriously-."

she embraced jacob into a hug, not knowing the situation but she knew a hug always made most people feel better .

" whenever you come back, i want you to call me ."

he nodded getting ready to leave, but brittany stopped him in his tracks .

" you have someone waiting, downstairs for you ." she said smiling

" what do you mean, i'm not expecting anybody how does he look ."