When Han Xiuying finished packing and came in, she saw Xu Minghai lying on the bed without taking off his clothes and covering his head with a quilt. Han Xiuying thought about it and lay down on it. As soon as she covered herself with the quilt, Xu Minghai came over and covered her head with the quilt. He put it on her shoulder and hugged her waist tightly with two arms, "Minghai, the matter has passed. Don't think too much about it now. Get some sleep first."

  Han Xiuying patted Xu Minghai under the quilt and felt that he moved, and her shoulders were wet.

  He cried.

  Xu Minghai rubbed Han Xiuying's shoulder twice, sniffed, and felt better. He began to mutter with a nasal voice: "I'm sorry, Yingzi, for making you worried and scared. It's my fault. I'm sorry Yingzi, I won't do it in the future." I will never be impulsive again. I will work hard in the future to let you live a good life and let those who bully us suffer retribution."

  Just as he was talking, Xu Minghai suddenly got out from under the quilt, lay on top and stared seriously into Han Xiuying's eyes and said, "Believe me, Yingzi, sooner or later I will make sure that these people don't dare to bully us!"

  Han Xiuying looked at Xu Minghai like this and asked seriously: "Minghai, have you thought about the consequences of this matter?"

  Xu Minghai was stunned for a moment, and then said: "I have thought about it, a scumbag like Wang Biao will not let it go easily. This time Mayor Wang came forward, he did not dare to say anything, but I think he will definitely take revenge after that. "When Wang Biao asked someone to beat him, he kept saying something. He said that even a fool like himself dared to beat him. How dare he beat him? He would not only destroy himself, but also destroy his family!

  "You know Wang Biao is a stingy, grudge-minded person who will retaliate for his flaws. So what do you want? What should we do?"

  "Before he takes revenge, let him be punished first!" Xu Minghai was filled with anger when he thought that they were facing the danger of revenge at all times, and he wanted to run over and kill that person immediately.

  "Calm down," Han Xiuying pushed him back on the bed with an arm and lay down to let him not be so excited. "When we encounter this kind of thing, before we have the ability to fight back head-on, we must either endure it or find other ways. We must not rely on it. If you do something impulsively or out of anger, even if you get the consequences you want, you will only kill one thousand enemies and lose eight hundred to yourself, which is not worth it."

  "Remember, a truly smart person knows how to make those people pay the price they deserve without losing anything to themselves while protecting themselves." Han Xiuying's philosophy of life is: Even if we take revenge, I will He won't put himself in any danger.

  Xu Minghai was stunned for a moment. This seemed to be what Yingzi said.

  Han Xiuying ignored what he was thinking, but continued to tell him seriously: "A real master will use his own strength to fight, and use his brain. Sometimes, he can invisibly solve his own problems with external force without having to take action himself." Trouble, not only will you not lose anything this way, but even if something happens in the future, it will have nothing to do with you."

  Xu Minghai felt that his wife was right. This time he got into trouble because he failed to suppress his anger and acted impulsively. If he had inquired about the situation clearly from the beginning before taking action, things would definitely not be as bad as they are now.

  After thinking about it, Xu Minghai suddenly felt that his wife knew a lot. Could it be that she learned it from reading books often? Some of those historical books that talked about power, wisdom, and planning were very difficult to understand. He became irritated and didn't want to read them. But his wife was not the same. She could read the books with gusto even if she found them difficult. , it seems that I will also read more in the future!

  In fact, what he didn't know was that some things Han Xiuying had learned from books before, and some things were summed up from many years of palace fighting practice.

  The more he thought about it, the more excited he became, "Yingzi, did you drug them that day?" Suddenly Xu Minghai thought of what happened last night. His daughter-in-law is so smart, so she must have a back-up plan. Based on her previous experience of trapping wild boars, she probably did the same. Medicine, I just don't know what it is.

  "Yeah." Han Xiuying admitted directly without any emotion.

  The wife's reaction made Xu Minghai even more curious, "What kind of medicine is it?" Xu Minghai sat up in excitement.

  "Poppy." Han Xiuying watched Xu Minghai say the two words calmly, waiting to see Xu Minghai's reaction without blinking.

  "Ah" Xu Minghai was shocked when he heard it was poppy, "Yingzi, you said you gave that fat man a poppy?"

  Xu Minghai's shocked reaction made Han Xiuying's heart sink slightly. She didn't know if Xu Minghai could accept her using such harmful things to punish people.

  Speaking of this poppy, she accidentally discovered it when she was looking for mushrooms in the mountains. She was shocked at the time that there was such a thing in the mountains. Han Xiuying had studied with her grandfather before, and she knew that this kind of thing was similar to the five-stone powder. Likewise, it is easily addictive and can cause great harm to people mentally and physically. The reason why she picked them in the first place was because she was afraid that someone would go into the mountains to look for wild vegetables and pick them back and eat them by mistake, but she didn't expect that they would be used for this now.

  "That's great Yingzi!" Xu Minghai shook his wife's shoulders excitedly. He deserved that his grandson would become neither a human nor a ghost in the future.

  Han Xiuying didn't expect that Xu Minghai's surprised reaction was because she felt that she had done a good job. She thought she felt that she was cruel.

  "Yingzi, how much do you give him? If you give him less, it will be easier for him. I will go in after two days and give him more, or give him some other things? Just after this happened, the mayor will definitely let him He stopped for a month or half a month, but after a long time, the effect was not achieved, and I am afraid that he will harm us." After thinking about it, Xu Minghai felt that more dosage would be needed to solve the problem.

  Seeing him like this, Han Xiuying was completely relieved, her curved eyebrows flashed with an excited smile, "You think it's that simple, hey, Zhenzhen's backhand is still behind, and he is so miserable that he can't care about others. "

  "What, what else is there to do?" Xu Minghai asked excitedly, my wife is so awesome!

  Seeing his excitement, Han Xiuying's face turned red. She patted him and said, "You'll know when the time comes. Since you're not tired and don't want to sleep now, get up quickly and put the medicine on first. Look at your face and see if there's anything left." Take off your clothes too, let me see where you are injured."

  Xu Minghai was in a low mood before and was only worried about being sad, so he didn't feel any pain in his body. But now when he told his wife, he really felt sore all over his body. Damn it, those grandsons were so cruel.

  When Han Xiuying came in just now, she had already brought in the ointment. She had made it herself before. She was afraid that something might happen to Xu Minghai when he was collecting medicine on the mountain, so she always kept trauma medicine at home, and she just used it on him today.

  As soon as Han Xiuying opened the lid of the ointment box, the smell of medicine came straight out, "vomit, vomit, vomit." Han Xiuying couldn't help but feel nauseated, and she held the bed and wanted to vomit.

  Hearing the noise made by his wife, Xu Minghai, who was taking off his pants, looked back and was so frightened that he quickly leaned over and patted her back, "What's wrong? What's wrong? Yingzi, are you okay, wife?"

  "Vomit, vomit, vomit." Han Xiuying vomited again and again, unable to even think of replying.

  When Xu Minghai saw this, he took the things from his wife's hands and put them on the bedside table, "Yingzi, you lie down first, I will go to the second grandfather to come and take a look right away."

  He helped his wife lie down, put on his pants haphazardly, jumped out of bed, put on his shoes, and rushed out. He didn't even hear Han Xiuying calling him back from behind.

Time Traveling Through the 70s《穿越七十年代小日子》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें