Chapter 16 Those thieves (unedited)

Father Xu and his eldest brother were originally here to help today, but before they reached Xiaonan Mountain, they saw that Xu Minghai and Han Xiuying were not working, but were looking around with their heads down and not knowing what to look at.

  "Minghai, what's wrong with Yingzi?" Brother Xu looked at them as if something was wrong and shouted.

  Seeing them, Xu Minghai felt a little uncomfortable and felt even more aggrieved, "Dad, eldest brother, second brother, third brother, eldest sister-in-law, second sister-in-law, you are all here! My things were stolen! Most of the remaining things were stolen. "Xu Minghai complained to them.

  "Which blind turtle grandson did this?" Brother Xu cursed when his younger brother said this.

  When Father Xu and the others came to the area that Xu Minghai said had been dug up, they saw that it could really be ruined. The shabby land that they had dug up for them looked like it was almost half empty.

  "Dad, let Minghai tell the captain. It was someone from the village who did it." Brother Xu asked Xu's father for his opinion.

  "Let's take a look for ourselves first. Maybe we can find the thief by following the footprints or something." Brother Xu also started to look around.

  Xu's father told others not to move around. He, Brother Xu, and Brother Xu followed the surrounding footprints. The footprints can still be seen in Xiaonan Mountain, but nothing can be seen after going down Xiaonan Mountain.

  At this time, Han Xiuying had already tracked down the village. Looking at the occasional new soil scattered on the road, or the newly broken grass blades, she found at least six families in the village who might be the thieves who stole the yam last night.

  Han Xiuying was not sure if someone was spreading suspicion or if so many families really did it together. It would be easy to say if it was a single person or one or two people, but in such a large area, it really didn't look like one or two people did it. If it was true, It was done jointly by several companies, and it is very likely that the village will eventually settle down.

  Han Xiuying hurried back along the original road, and there were people watching and saying hello along the way. Because Xu Minghai didn't hide anything about the yam, his image in the village suddenly became much taller. Even Han Xiuying was walking on the road now, and there were more people saying hello. got up.

  Han Xiuying responded kindly to everyone. When she returned to Xiaonanshan, Father Xu had already asked Xu Minghu to call the captain.

  The captain looked very ugly after watching the scene. He had told everyone that day not to touch Xiao Nanshan, but there were still people trying to steal Xiao Nanshan, and they even wanted to steal the food they had just shared yesterday. , too courageous.

  "Minghai, don't worry, the village will definitely give you an explanation." The village chief looked at the few remaining yam vines and said to Xu Minghai guiltily.

  "Well, we all believe in the captain. He will definitely find out the truth and won't let Minghai suffer in vain." Brother Xu smiled and accepted the village chief's words.

  If the loss is not in vain, then who will make up for the loss? It's okay to find the thief and the stolen goods, but what if you can't find them? The second son of the Xu family has a quick mind, the village chief thought as he looked at Xu Minghe who was smiling all over his face.

  The team leader went back and held a meeting and called everyone together. He said that Xu Minghai's yams in Xiaonan Mountain were dug up last night and asked the thieves to hand over the things themselves or send them to Xiaonan Mountain. If they were waiting to be found, It's too late to say anything else.