"ummm...." i mumbled scratching my head as he started brushing his teeth.

i might've posted a video like that on my story but like listen...the booty was poking!!

my story  5h  cf

send a message

i checked my phone and saw his messages.

masani❤️: li daddy?? why you not returning my ft call🤨
masani❤️: imma be over there in a few
masani❤️:imma fuck you up.

masani❤️: kamari ik damn well you not throwing ass on yo story😂
masani❤️: 1 attachment
masani❤️: imma beat yo fuckin ass bruh.

"pa! listen i was just—"

he grabbed my neck before i could finish,"you lucky that shit lowkey had me hard...next time send them kinda videos to me." he said and i nodded.

send them to you thennn post on the story got it.

"but i gotta entertain the girls!" i pointed out and he glared at me.

"nigga i don't give a fuck...stop playing wit me before i really fuck yo ass up." he said tightening his grip around my neck.

"okayyy you got it!" i said grabbing his wrist and he let me go then kissed my lips.

"also earlier you was calling me masani...i told you only pa or daddy-"

"daddy..." i dramatically cleared my throat,"am i your baby?" i asked with a pout and he busted out laughing.

"bruh stop doing that shit." he said making me laugh.

"whatttt??? i thought it was cuteee." i said shrugging and grabbed clothes to change into.

" i said shrugging and grabbed clothes to change into

❈ ❈ ❈

masani parked the car and i groaned as i unbuckled my seatbelt,"what you do that?" he asked and i shrugged.

i've learned to wait for him to come and open and close my doors, he swear it's bad luck for me to open my own door with him around.

he got out then jogged to my side and opened the door, i grabbed my phone and airpods before getting out so he could close the door.

"you full??" he asked referring to the food i just had from chic fil a.

"full ain't even the word..." i said rubbing my stomach, i felt bloated as fuck.

"these people chill? they know you fruity?? any bitches gonna approach me??" i let whatever fall out my mouth as we started walking towards the entrance.

"chill out, ain't shit gonna happen while i'm with you...you wanna hold my gun?" he asked and i eyed him.

"you've probably committed murders wit that shit...can i?" i asked and he laughed.

"ion like how yo eyes just lit up...i'm taking the bullets out." he said and i smacked my lips as he pulled it out.

i watched him hit a switch on it then handed it to me,"it's on safety, but that don't mean be reckless wit it." he quickly said then tucked it into my sweats.

"yeahhh tell 'em don't play wit you bae." he said and i side eyed his phone he was holding up.

"ion know nun bout that." i said pulling down my hoodie.

he laughed before grabbing my hand and lead us into the shop, almost immediately my gaze fell to the floor.

i just could feel everybody's eyes on me,"aye! my nigga ghost wassup!" a deep husky voice yelled out.

"wassup dave! what you been doing?" masani said dapping the man up and i finally looked up.

"nun much, who you brought wit you?"

"this kamari, he mines before any ideas pop in yo head." masani quickly said and dave chuckled.

"i hear you...y'all getting cuts?"

"just him." i said and dave nodded.

"sit right there." masani told me pointing towards chairs away from the barbers and against the wall.

i listened while masani sat down in one of the chairs, the shop wasn't really crowded but people were talking and i was in my own world on my phone.

i had in my airpods and let a random song come on before a text popped up.

masani❤️: you good??

i scrunched up my face to look over at him, he was already staring at me but his face was blank.

-yes we just got in here😭

masani❤️: i'm making sure, i noticed you wasn't tryna look at mfkas. ain't nobody gonna say shit to you, promise you that

-i hear you, i'm chillin

masani❤️: ight lmk somebody make you uncomfortable

-got it👍🏾
-you should let me pay for yo haircut😗

i looked up at him as he read over the message and his eyes snapped to mines wit a smirk on his face.

'bet' he mouthed before  biting his lip, i shook my head.

-count it as one of yo bday gifts

masani❤️: you got me stuff??

-uhh yeah🥸

masani❤️: preciate dat li daddy❤️

i shook my head feeling my face heat up, no matter how many times he's called me that i still can't get use to it.

i went to text brooklyn since i hadn't spoken to her in a minute now.

-brook!

brooklyn:???

-oh🤨

brooklyn: myb what you need

-i was jus texting you cause we hadn't talked in a minute...

brooklyn: that's my bad i've been having shit going on

-ohh you need anything?? or wanna come over?

brooklyn: nooo i'll be okay, i'll most likely see you tmrw at ghost party

-okay, lmk if i can do anything tho
read

"mmm...weird.." i mumbled to myself before shaking my head.