Chapter 11: Two Schools Clash -Mind Boggling Sibling Brawl-

The moment he had waited for had finally arrived. He made it to the final round of the UA Sports Festival Tournament, and to top it all off, he was going to finally fight his sister. While fighting Bakugo was also a bonus, it was nothing compared to fighting his sister. Now he was going to show off the fruits of his labour, and put her down a peg.

How he was going to do so he wasn't even sure. He thought of a couple of ways to show her, but either they weren't satisfying enough, or they were too complex. In the end, he decided to figure it out on the fly.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, now that the break is over, let us finally get this last spectacular match out of the way!! These finalists have been putting their all into climbing up the ladder, and now, facing the last teams, their progress will soon reach its climax." Present Mic yells out.

The two opposing teams begin to make their way towards the arena, with the crowd generating enough noise to

"In the first team, we've got the explosive blond and the buff green haired. It's Katsuki Bakugo and Izumi Yagi!! Versus, these two Shiketsu students have been making waves amongst the masses, not only with their perfect team work, but also with quirks that just blow people's minds, it's Inasa Yoarashi and Izuku Yagi!!"

"So brother. You think of a plan?"

"Sure did Inasa. But... it will require you to do something risky."

"Oh? Like what?" He asked him.

"You'll see."

"And so... without further ado, let's get this final round underway!!" Present Mic yells. "Ready? BEGi-"

"Hold it!!" Izuku yells out. "I know you're desperate to begin this match... but I'd like to incorporate some new conditions into this."

"Huh?"

"First things first, while I know this is a two versus two, I would like to put in the condition that only I will fight these two."

"WHAAA?!""

"Second. This is another handicap for these two. I will be forbidden from using my invisible barrier ability in any circumstance. If I use it at any point, I will be disqualified, and the opposing team will win."

"DOUBLE WHAA?!"

"Young man, are you really sure you want to have such rules in place?" Midnight asks him. "These rules could cost you a chance at winning."

"Weeelll... I know such rules are outlandish, and if I do lose, it would be because I was over confident. But if such rules aren't imposed, then it wouldn't exactly be a challenge, would it?" Izuku explained. "Now then, please allow these rules to be incorporated, so that this fight could be spectacular!!!"

"Oh! The ambition!! Very well then, I'll allow them!!" Midnight yelled out.

"Okay, um... in a twisted turn of events, it appears that the new match will be Izuku Yagi in a two versus one fight against Katsuki Bakugo and Izumi Yagi!! Man, this kid must be crazy!!" Present Mic said through the speakers.

While the crowd murmured with each other, Inasa approached his classmate with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you sure you can win with those rules? Those two look pretty tough."

"Don't worry Inasa. They may look like actual threats, but I will win."

With a satisfied look on his face, he began to walk away.

"Good luck brother."

"Thanks... brother."