Wealthy Old Man 15

Start from the beginning

Why isn't he worried about his health at this time? While Xie Chengze was thinking about this, Lu Yanzhou had already cleaned him up: "AZe, wait a moment, I'll go cook something."

Xie Chengze answered 'hmm'.

He was indeed hungry, very hungry, but he couldn't eat too much at all. It was all rationed, so even if he was hungry, he would endure it habitually.

After Lu Yanzhou said that, he immediately went to the kitchen.

Because Xie Chengze is in poor health, he usually uses low-glycemic whole grains such as buckwheat when cooking, but this time he used rice.

Not only that, he also plans to cook some food that Xie Chengze couldn't eat before, such as sweet and sour pork ribs.

Xie Chengze didn't know why he was very hungry today. He couldn't stand the strong fragrance when he came out of the bedroom.

"AZe, are you hungry? It's almost done!" Lu Yanzhou brought the sweet and sour pork ribs to the table.

Xie Chengze was not too surprised when he saw the sweet and sour pork ribs. He could also eat such a dish. After all, there are a variety of sugar substitutes now.

He wasn't too surprised to see white rice. Although he rarely ate plain white rice, he would eat it occasionally.

However, isn't the rice that Lu Yanzhou served him a little too much?

"Eat quickly." Said Lu Yanzhou.

When Xie Chengze ate, he found that today's meal tasted better than before. He ate too much without knowing it, and then prepared to give himself insulin.

In the end, Lu Yanzhou stopped him: "AZe, wait, don't use it!"

"What's wrong?" Xie Chengze asked.

"AZe, today I'm making sweet and sour pork ribs, using white sugar." Lu Yanzhou said.

Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou in shock, "Shouldn't I use insulin when eating so much sugar?" His blood sugar will spike and he may even pass out!

Lu Yanzhou continued: "AZe, use a blood glucose meter to measure your blood sugar and see if there are any problems...Your illness should be cured."

Xie Chengze took the instrument and measured his blood sugar. His blood sugar was indeed normal.

"AZe, please eat some more. When you are full, we can ask the doctor to take a look at you." Lu Yanzhou added.

Xie Chengze no longer knew how to react, so he continued to eat in silence.

Although he was very hungry, Xie Chengze was used to eating less so he couldn't eat much.

After eating and resting for a while, he checked his blood sugar again.

This time the blood sugar was a bit high, but this is what a normal person's blood sugar is after a meal.

Xie Chengze didn't know what was going on with him...He actually believed Lu Yanzhou's words and felt that he was better.

Is this possible?

How could he suddenly recover from an illness he had diagnosed for decades?

But Lu Yanzhou told him so confidently that he couldn't help but want to believe it.

"AZe, I'll ask a doctor to come over and take a look at you. This will be more accurate." Said Lu Yanzhou.

Xie Chengze nodded mechanically.

When Lu Yanzhou saw this, he immediately called the nurse to come over and measure Xie Chengze's blood sugar.

Xie Chengze's blood sugar is naturally normal.