"Dre why you talking ta this nigga yo"

"Ssad chill bro—I wanted him to come to the gender reveal" Dre said pissing me off more.

"You want this nigga to fuckin come ta yo gender reveal? Atfa he left yo ass fa eight fuckin years" I yelled making everyone in the diner look at me.

"Ssad calm down son"

"Don't fuckin call me that" I said walking out of the diner.
—————————————
Cassandra pov:

I was walking back into the cafeteria after driving to get some food. I sit down at my table, taking out my MacBook putting on boondocks and putting my AirPods in.

As I'm eating I felt someone tap me on my shoulder making me pause the show and take out one of my AirPods "umm" I said confused.

"im jahmir, bryson friend" the boy said to me. "Oh" I said still confused.

"Y'all ain't talking no more?" He asked me sitting down.

"We were never talking, just friends"

"I know—that's what I meant, yall ain't friends no more"

"He hasn't talked to me in multiple days and was rude to me in class earlier so"

"Listen he does that shit ta everybody and it's fuckin annoying" he said looking at me.

"Does what?"

"Push people away and shit when he stressed out, he did it to me our whole life" he said before continuing "listen what im sayin is that you good fa him and you make him feel comfortable and shit so try again"

"He told me to leave him alone"

"He ain't mean that shit, look he not doing good right na especially with his relationship wit his fova, so try and talk to him again"

"Fine" I said putting my AirPods back in and unpausing my show.
—————————————
Bianca pov:

I waited outside of Nia's hairdressers house, since she wanting to fight on my best instead of coming for me or Assad then I got something for her ass.

I seen her walk out the door with a bum ass yellow wig on. I walked up behind her and pulled her by her hair making her scream.

"Shut up bitch" I said smacking her cheek.

She elbowed me in the stomach making me let go of her hair and groan in pain. She pulled me up and head-butted me

Yea this hoe a fucking nut

She started windmilling her arms making me grab her by her hoodie and punch her in the mouth twice.

"Fuck" she yelled as her mouth started bleeding. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it into the glass door.

"You a scary ass bitch, going after my best friend instead of me" I said mushing her head into the door harder.

"You talk a lotta shit for a hoe that can't fight" I said pulling her head back and I scratched above her eyebrow making her scream. She smacked me so hard my cheek was stinging.