"Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N." "Y/N."

The constant noise rings in your ear like a broken record. And the pounding in your head grows exponentially.

"GOOD MORNING!~"

The sound of Gojo Satoru's voice breaks this spell binding headache and the voice dissipates. The white-haired sorcerer floats into view as you open your eyes.

Your hands come down and you sigh heavily with relief. What was that? You look at Yuta and his face tells you that he's concerned. But you yourself have no idea and it definitely showed.

"Good morning." Yuta smiles, "Gojo sensei."

"Why is your annoying ass here?" The white-haired man could hear the hint of annoyance in your voice.

"Awww.~" he pats your head and he continues his banter, "Is that anyway to greet someone you haven't seen in forever?"

You slap his hand away, "I just saw you a few weeks ago."

Gojo stuffs his hands into his pocket. He turns around and begins his walk to show the two of you the way. You hear the smirk in his voice, "They always play so hard to get."

Yuta laughs as he follows along. The guy knew Gojo well enough by this point to not feel the need to reprimand his remarks.

And you're at a loss for words. There was no one as conceited as he was and you'll never be just a fucking number to someone, "Get over yourself. No one's trying to win you over."

"I beg to differ." Gojo grins and he runs a hand through his hair.

"Please—" You roll your eyes as you follow the two further into the campus, "—beg."

The white-haired sorcerer laughs heartily and he teases, "You'd love to see me on my knees, wouldn't you?~"

You groan. There's just no winning against him.

Gojo finally had the decency to speak on more important matters. He brings out the cursed objects that were in the safety of his pocket. Two to be exact and both completely wrapped in talismans. He puts them up over his shoulder to show the both of you but he doesn't turn around. The man continues his walk.

"Mm. Feeding time." You say without an ounce of enthusiasm. They were Sukuna Ryomen's fingers.

"Two?" Yuta's eyes may have perked with great surprise. They were, after all, extremely difficult to find and retrieve.

Gojo stops walking and he turns around.

"I thought you weren't going to be here?" You ask as he hands the grotesque limbs over.

"I'm not." He says, "This will be Yuji's 6th and 7th. He's done well so far, but we can't be too sure."

Yuta instantly exorcises the curses that have just emerged from some dark celestial place (like it was just another days worth of work—easy). They were eager to obtain the powers of the King curse himself. His katana then hides away once more into the saya slung around his body.

"Then why are you here?"

A cursed object as prized as Sukuna's couldn't merely be left alone or they may just end up in the wrong hands. There was no better person than Gojo Satoru to oversee them until you and Yuta arrived. But the man doesn't explain.

All the white-haired sorcerer says is (and he's quite smug), "Didn't want you to miss the opportunity to see me before I leave."

You deadpan, "I didn't come here to see you."