This whole situation didn't seem like it was serious maybe am the one who left it there and forgot about it, I know things like this can happen. The day didn't start off good and I didn't have any plans today I was going to spend the whole day looking at some profile and planning my next release and my pc was going to be a huge help it always is, that was a way I spend most of my weekends every week it wasn't anything special.

I don't have any friends the only friend I had died in 2016 , it was unbelievable I still can't believe how lucky I was to get away with what I did and  his death was like a curse after that everything went to shit I lost myself in the way trying to deal with the feeling of guilt but I got real good at ignoring it over the years, even now I still think of  him I wish I could go back in time and do it over again am confident I could change the outcome and maybe he could save himself I aways like it when they try to fight back. A few week later after his death my mom suggested I should go to therapy and I do understand why she said that she doesn't know anything about me even when she pretend am a good kid deep down we both know am far away from becoming even a decent one and therapy is made for normal people who are fucked by trauma  not for people like me and people like me can't be seen or let anyone inside their heads that's why therapy was never an option when it comes to coping with losing someone or even controlling my feelings cause am a different mess the one that can't be fixed , at  least that's what I think . I went back to my room to continue pleading on my misery.
I received a call hours later I didn't know how much time had passed, I was glued into the screen of my pc playing devil may cry 3, it's not the best game but it's something. I picked the phone up without even looking at the number "hi who is this "I said annoyed "dude this is Frank what's up with you did you hit your head or something" he said in a playful yet annoying voice "why are you calling did something happen?" I asked hoping you could sense that am trying to cut the call short "dude am at the bus stop in the town, come to pick me up asap I just arrived your mom said I should stay with you for a few days" "why would she say that am old enough to spend the night or a few nights by myself?" I asked, "just come get me man we will talk once you get here so now is not the time for that and its's getting late" "alright Frank am coming stay there and don't move if I get there and I see that you're not there am leaving got that?" I said trying to make myself clear "alright man chill, chill I hear you alright you really think I will still fuck with you like we're nine years olds  grow the fuck up trick or treating is no more so get your ass here man it's starting to get dark and talking like this waste a good amount of time kid" I  didn't reply to that I just put the phone away and grabbed my pocket knife and got myself ready to go.
The sun was preparing to set and now I realise he was right, it sure is getting late and this town is dangerous it's not safe to be at the bus stop alone you never know what's wondering in the deep darks of the night. I didn't waste time finding a taxi it's the one that found me the ride to the bus stop creeped me out a little I have to admit , I was surprised about how fast it got dark and as I thought that was the worst of it I realised I don't know where we are "sir where are you taking me I don't think I recognise this road " I asked reaching for my back pocket for the phone and knife in case he is thinking about kidnapping me then he don't have a fucking idea of what the fuck he is getting himself into "am taking you to the  bus stop you told me about " he said without glancing at me in the rare view mirror " yeah then why can't I   recognise the road then?" "Relax we're here "I looked at the side of the road where the bus stop is and then I saw him standing there like a lonely tooth all alone I felt bad for doing this to him. He was the only person in my family who I can say I get along with or should I say I tolerate him, I think he is cool, when my so called family accused me of shit he was the only one stepping up for me backing me up when I had no one even when some of the thing I was accused of were true he still had my back. After he got into the taxi, I said to the old taxi man "take us to the first spot you saw me and try to be a little fast it's getting cold ""no problem" he said turning his focus into the road.