Shake Me Down

My day was a fucking mess. First Jamal don't wanna make no new music, Hakeem is becoming a spoiled ass bitch, Dre gone lose his mind trying to get this company from me, Bunky want some money and Cookie. Lord, she is starting to show her ass. Why would she come in my place of business with that mess. She knows I don't play that shit. But I know who she is and she ain't gone give up until I give her what she wants. I hoped the day end and then my phone rang. I looked at my phone and knew it was another fucking problem.

Me: Hello?

Bunky: Yo, I'm at your door man.

Me: Alright.

What the fuck could he possibly want from me now? I'm not giving him not a dime of my money and I ain't saving him this time. Truth be told Bunky became more of a problem than a benefit when he started gambling and betting off money like it was nothing. I guess the money was a bonus, coming up from what me, him, Vernon, and Cook were doing back in the day. But I never thought I'd see the day when I would have to cut off one of my main members. I went to do the door and opened it to see what was up with him.

Lucious: Last time you came to my house this late you were tellin me your brother was killed. What's up man?

Bunky: You forgot about me man. You left me behind. I been rockin with you since the beginning and you can't give me a lil 24 large.

Lucious: That's cus you'd lose it. If I gave you one million right now, you'd give it to some fuckin booky.

Bunky: Well nigga you know what.... A million ain't enough. I need three.

Lucious: I wouldn't give you three nickels.

Bunky: You always seem to forget that yous a murderer too man. I'll light a match and burn this bitch down.

Lucious: You come to house and try to shake me down? Nigga are you crazy?

Bunky: Give me what's mine and I'm gone. I need that by tomorrow. 

And with that he walked out.