Before I could say anything Vedant intrupted me.

"Ishu was broken after that. It changed her as a person but you know she's a strong one." There's no lie in that. My woman is one of the strongest woman ever.

"He's coming tomorrow, as Tina's plus one. The asshole was always smart and had daddy's money so I guess he had his ways to figure out about the party. He still texts Ishu to get her back obviously she tries to get rid of him but he doesn't get off her back. I offered to help but the stubborn woman doesn't let me."

I might kill someone at my own party. No joke. He has the audacity to cheat on my woman and then tries to steal her away from me?

"Bhai, I know Aisha, she wouldn't have told you and I know she will be affected by his presence so it was my duty to tell you and it's yours to keep her safe" Vedant tells me before going out of my office, leaving me there with my thoughts.

I sit there for a while longer before checking my phone for the time. It's already really late so I head out immediately.
On my way to the car, the device in my pocket vibrates. I check it to see a couple of texts from Aisha.

AISHA: dude.
AISHA: jaldi aane ko bola tha naa tujhe? Bhaiya has already started to grill me on if I'm 'sure' about this.
AISHA: save me for the sake of our marriage.

I laugh at her jokes as I type out a reply.

Lucky for me, the roads of Delhi were almost empty this time of day so I made the house in fifteen minutes on the clock. I shot a text to Aisha telling her I'd reached as I waited in the driveway. For some reason going inside alone made my stomach churn, it could be that or the fact I ate a single chilla over three hours ago.

AISHA
"Aadvik's here. I'll go get him" I inform everyone as I stand up from the table. He texted me a second ago informing me.

I open the door to the driveway to see Aadvik's car pulled up as he sat in it. One of his hand held his phone while his head bent over it and the other tapped it's fingers on the steering wheel.

I go up to the window and give it a small knock making Aadvik's neck jerk towards it.

He gives me a smile and I move so he can come out.

His tense shoulders, tight smile tell me something's off so I ask, "everything okay?"
He shrugs and nods but still not convinced, I hug him.

His shoulder instatly melt down and relax while he kisses my hair.

"Better?" I ask pulling away.
"I'm okay. Don't worry so much bachu" he says and ruffles my hair.
I narrow my eyes at him as I fix my hair.

"You and Sidhart bhaiya have one thing in common." I tell him as we move into the house.

"Yeah? What's that?" He asks as he rests a hand on my waist while walking.

"Teasing and treating me like I'm a kid." I say earning a chuckle from Aadvik.

We enter the living room where eveyone is gathered. I introduce Aadi to Daddu first who pats his back and whispers something into his ear. Yeah the man's definitely up to something. Then Bade Papa and Badi Maa who greets him like he's her own son. Aadvik, like the well mannered mam Maa raised touches everyone's feet. Finally Aashi didi meets him and after a second of contemplating decides to treat him nicely and she insists on calling him "Jiju" despite her being almost 3 years older.

Then comes the man I'm most scared of meeting Aadvik, Sidharth bhaiya.

After some formal handshaking bhaiya continues,
"What are your intentions here?" He asks and I hit his chest with the back of my hand in response.