"Sorry but--but it's really funny" she said trying to stop her laugh, i just look at her and she stopped.

I stood up and said "if you are done with laughing at me, than can we find the way for leaving
From here?..." She nodded. We both were going to found the way but someone asked "Should we help you?"

*Author pov*

They both are standing there looking at the men's. There were 7-8 men's who is standing there, like gang. Aditya and Priya look first at each other than at that men's.

"Should we help you?" One of the men who is standing in front asked. They all were Rakesh men's. It's Rakesh gang.  Aditya held Priya's hand and stood infornt of Priya.

They're were a little bit distance between that gang member and Priya-aditya. "Just leave us..." Aditya said. He was protecting Priya and she's also standing behind him, feeling safe and secure.

They all laugh and said "what if we don't?" Aditya gave them there deary look at Said "it's better for you to listen what i said"

"What will you do mr. Aditya Gupta?, your father order us to look at you" one of the gang member said. "I know that..."
Aditya said.

"Than shut your mouth and sit there" he said and order two men's to Tide them against the chair again. Priya was now scared, she held he's hand tightly. Aditya just look at her and said with eyes something that Priya understand quickly.

Than they both held there hands and Aditya give him he's punch to one men that the men fall on floor.

Priya's jaw dropped, she was looking at him in suprised. Than other men come and he also make him fall on floor.

The gang leader send other men's and Aditya was making everyone fall on floor. The gang leader was sending one after another and he was fighting with them.

Priya was just standing there looking at Aditya. She never thought that he also knows how to fight. He have muscular body but she thought he just made that for girls attraction, but she knows now that she is worng.

She flinched when she felt someone was holding her hand tightly at back and something was near her sight head.

"Don't move girl..." The gang member said holding the gun near her head. Priya was now scared not by the gun but one of the man was holding a wooden rod and going to hit him but she yelled "aadi...."

Aditya look at her and he get scared looking the men was holding gun. As he turned the men failed to hit him on his head but he hit on his back.

But Aditya didn't feel hurt, what he made scared that the men was holding the gun near her head. They both were concerned and scared for each other.

Somehow he fight with that remaining men and said to the gang leader to leave her, but that
Person is not ready.

Whlie he was talking with him Priya was trying to say something with Aditya with her eyes, he look at her and she said something which Aditya understand.

She slammed one of her legs into his leg, the pain caused him to let go of her hands, she took the opportunity to hit him in the stomach with the corner of her hand and he groaned in pain.

She gave him one more punch and that made him fall on floor. Taking this opportunity Aditya grab the wooden rod and hit him. That men fall on floor again and Priya run towards Aditya, hug him.

"Are you okay?, let me see" she said and was checking him whlie Aditya was taking breath heavily. He look at her, she was now feeling scared, it's the first time they both are looking scared that to for each other.

She look at him and he asked "are you okay?" She nodded and place his hand on her head. They both smile at each but that smile dropped in next min when that men stood up with that rod again.

Thankful Priya saw it. that men hit but this time Priya come between and it hurt her on her forehead. Somehow she managed to protect Aditya but now Aditya is angry and scared.

He first look at Priya, thankfully she was ok. Then Aditya again fight with that men and this time he was unable to stand.

Taking this opportunity they both run from there. Aditya held Priya's hand and some how they both come out of the bestment.

Then he come at backside and made Priya sit there, she was able to open her eyes. He look at  She had a slight scratch on her head and blood was coming from that wound, He tookouy his handkerchief and warped around her forehead.

He then check her hand ls and asked "are you okay,?," she nodded. Than they both look around; not now where to go?, they both stood up and Priya look around and found a the place similar.

She said "Aditya, I think know this place" and look around, a smile apper on her face and said "yes..i know this place" she said.

Aditya look at her in confusion and asked "how?, where are we?" She look at him and said "we are at xxx road".

"Ooo.., it's to long from Mahajan palace" Aditya said and she nodded."let's go from here, it's not safe for us to stay here anymore..." Priya said and walked holding his hand.

"But where Priya?" Aditya asked. "At Ragini aunty's place" she said and he rise his eyebrow and stopped. She again made him walk and said "she was my tusion teacher when I'm at high school and College, she used to come at our place to teach me and brother, sometime i used to come at her house, and i now she is still living here as i come a week ago to meet her"

Aditya Nodded in understanding, the name was looking similar to him. He smlie, Priya look at him and asked "what?", "my mother name was also Ragini, i heard the name and it's remaind me her" he said and Priya look at his eyes.

The pain in his eyes and voice telling her how depressed and lonely he was. She squeezed his hand a little and smiled, don't know why but Aditya feel it warmful.

They both were walking on road holding eachother's hands. There were not to many people on the road as it was nearly midnight.

Soon they both reached there, and stood there. "What happened?" Priya asked "are you sure that --" Aditya asked and stopped when she look at him. "You don't have trust on me...ok" she said "no..no, it's not like that" Aditya said. "Than come" she said and he nodded.

But he stopped again "what now" she said "nothing..just want to do one thing" he said and took out phone from his pocket. He called someone and said

"My dear lovely dad.., I know what are you thinking, but I want to tell you that we both are safe... don't worry. I just called you to said BEST OF LUCKY, BECAUSE NOW YOU WILL SEE MY OTHER SIDE THAT I NEED TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE BIT EARLY..."

"You can't do anything against me... I will found BOTH OF YOU.." Rakesh said in anger "let's see..who will found whom?" And Hung out.

[*FLASHBACK END*]

Then they both stood infornt of that lady house and knocked on door. Soon she opened it..

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。

Hey guys..

I uploaded my character photo's in INTRODUCTION...so those who wants to see, please go and check out....🙂

If you have any suggestions than let me know in the comments...😊🫶

Don't forget to vote and follow for more 🌟💜