Volume 2 - Chapter 11: Midterms Results

Tomonari: Okay, students. Let's all have a look at your compiled exam papers.

Tomonari addressed them at the front, while the whole classroom was completely silent as the students waited.

Shizuka delivered everyone their test papers.

Shizuka: The only thing we're concerned with right now was whether your performances in the midterms were good as we thought unless we're mistaken.

Tomonari held up a poster with the results.

Tomonari: The school ought to be posting the results on the bulletin board for all to see as we speak so we see no reason we can't do the same in class. Plus, the other classes right now must be announcing their results.

Everyone held their breath as the poster was spread out, standing up and walking to the front.

However, the moment after seeing the results, they let out a sigh of relief.

As expected, no one was getting a bad score at all. The highest score they got was 100 while the lowest score they got was 87.

Tomonari: As expected, you two classes have exceeded our expectations as you got past the average. Congratulation to you all, you guys had passed the midterm exam. But remember, please be prepared for the final exam.

Class S & Class Apollyon: Thank you, senseis!!

Shizuka: You're welcome. And now, we announced the Top 5 scores and answer time of two classes.

Shizuka then put another poster on the board. On the poster was the Top 5 scores and answer time of two classes.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Class S (Top 5)

1. Shiro Yukari -  100 points - 32 minutes

2. Mukuro Ikubasa - 100 points - 34 minutes

3. Sora Yukari -  100 points - 36 minutes

4. Nagisa Shiota - 100 points - 40 minutes

5. Kei Shinomiya - 100 points - 42 minutes

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Class Apollyon (Top 5)

1. Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - 100 points - 30 minutes

2. Izuru Kamukura - 100 points - 31 minutes

3. Baku Madarame - 100 points - 32 minutes

4. Tanya Degurechaff -  100 points - 35 minutes

5. Karma Akabane - 100 points - 40 minutes

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Shizuka: Once again, congratulation to you guys. Although we would like to celebrate more with you guys, but unfortunately, homeroom's about to be over, and we still have our duties as teachers. So maybe we'll congratulate you guys next time!

Shizuka said that as she and Tomonari left the VIP Lounge.

Then, the two classes were getting into another discussion.