‧₊˚𓍢ִ໋🩸°. • 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙍𝙊𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀 ?

Start from the beginning

⸝⸝ ʚ ⚰️! ⌗ °• ━━━━━━━━━ 𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺╰┈➤ CECILIA CHAPEL prayed with her mother's cross in her hands each night

╰┈➤ CECILIA CHAPEL prayed with her mother's cross in her hands each night. she would attend the closest church in forks, never wearing anything other than white as pure as a swan. the girl would hope that the blood of her mother and father would wash away from her skin with the holy water she dipped her fingertips in. no matter how hard she would scrub in whatever water she had near her, it was never enough to erase their blood that haunted her memory.

it wasn't easy... having an abnormal fear of blood. the children in forks would laugh, finding it ridiculous when the small girl received a paper cut. the red liquid lead her to awaken in the nurse's office, severely unaware of the events that would unfold after passing out in the middle of class. cecilia chapel would be cursed until this day, to suffer from hemophobia...

EDWARD CULLEN, on the other hand... craved blood. he loved its colour, its taste and how it felt to puncture the flesh of someone as innocent as the dove. it was an inescapable, yet haunting, feeling. reminding him that we was no longer human.

nor were his family, the cullens. the scarily pale, yet hypnotising beauties, return back to forks, a century after leaving, hunting something that was hunting them... human or not, they were not sure...

but edward is drawn to the white swan, the blood in her lips and the innocence in her being... he loved that he craved what she feared...

₊ 𖦹﹕ 𝚃𝙷𝙴        𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃...!(🦢)
★﹒ıllı﹒ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙙 . . .