Namjoon looked at Hoseok. "He panicked when Jin-hyung and Taehyung got out?"

"Yes, he saw how hurt Taehyungie was, he lost it Joon..." Hoseok said with tears in his eyes. Namjoon could hardly imagine what that must've been like for Hoseok to see Yoongi like that.

"You will get to see him at the hospital. But first, we need to have our space to tend to his serious injuries."

"What if he panics again? Wouldn't he want one of us to be with him?" Namjoon asked.

"He is calm now," the woman replied. "It's going to be okay, boys. I would advise you to help your other friends who got hurt and let us help Min Yoongi."

"Wait, no-" Hoseok started, but Namjoon shook his head and turned him away by grabbing his shoulder.

"C'mon, Hope-ah. Jimin and Jungkook need us too, we have to help them get to an ambulance too. See," he said, pointing at Jungkook and Jimin as they sat on the ground, various medics fussing over them as they refused to leave without Namjoon and Hoseok, "they need us. Let's go, Yoongi-hyung will be safe in their hands."

"Joon, I just... I don't want him to be alone again," Hoseok said, the tears now falling freely.

Namjoon grimaced. "It's only for a moment. We'll be with him in the hospital, alright? And Hoseok-ah, don't worry about the demon. We fought it, and we won. It's not going to hurt hyung again."

Hoseok just pulled Namjoon into a hug and pressed his face into his shoulder. Namjoon softly patted his back, but he pulled away after a moment. "C'mon, let's help our brothers."

They walked back to where Jimin and Jungkook were, and this time it was the paramedics who let out sighs of relief, yelling about how finally these two would cooperate. Dowon stood on the side, looking a little unsure of how to help any further.

They all helped the two injured boys to the back of an ambulance and sat them down there so the paramedics could tend to wounds that required immediate care.

Jimin and Jungkook asked Hoseok about Yoongi too, but since the dancer was still crying, Namjoon explained to them that Yoongi was quite hurt and had a panic attack, so he was on his way to the hospital.

"What about Taehyungie-hyung? Is he in the other ambulance over there?" Jungkook asked, nodding at the second vehicle. Now that the one with Yoongi had left, there were two ambulances still there.

Namjoon turned to Hoseok this time, because he hadn't heard about Jin or Taehyung yet. They couldn't see them anywhere, so they had to be inside an ambulance, right? Or already moved to the hospital?

The latter was proved right when Hoseok grimaced and shook his head, rubbing the tears from his eyes. "Since he's the 'missing person' in the story the public knows, as soon as he got out with Jin-hyung, hyung was questioned by the police and they were rushed into an ambulance. They left before I even got to ask Jin-hyung what happened, or where you guys were."

Jungkook pouted and it was obvious he was very nervous about everything. Jimin was rather quiet, only groaning when the paramedics tended to his broken leg. He was very out of it, but insisted on holding Hoseok's hand the entire time.

"Alright, it's time for these two to go to the hospital too. You can ride along if you want, there is no further need for immediate care," a male paramedic told Hoseok and Namjoon. There was a moment of relief again, especially after not being able to ride along with Yoongi, nor even getting to talk to Jin or Taehyung.

"One moment," Namjoon said then, hurrying to the shaman, who was still there for support. Namjoon bowed, a little deeper than the shaman had expected. "Thank you, from all of us. Thank you so much for your help, Dowon-ssi. Without you, we really wouldn't have stood a chance against that demon. If there is anything we can do to repay you..."

Dowon let out a soft chuckle and put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "No need for that, Namjoon-ssi. I am thankful that I got to help you and your friends. I can see that you all care deeply about one another, it was only a blessing that I could help get things back to normal for you."

Namjoon straightened his back again and smiled at the shaman. "I never believed in anything supernatural, so it is strange for me to now live in this world in which I have seen proof of it. If possible, I might contact you again to talk about this? Perhaps my friends too. In order to... process things?"

Dowon nodded. "That sounds good. You are always welcome for a visit."

"Thank you."

With that, Namjoon bowed again and hurried back to the ambulance where the members were waiting for him.

Jimin was laid down on the stretcher inside the ambulance, while Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon sat on the sides. There was one paramedic still with them, keeping an eye on Jimin's consciousness because of how concussed he seemed.

"He's going to be fine, right?" Namjoon asked. "He just... hit his head very hard. But that doesn't- he's still awake, so he'll be fine right?" Jungkook and Hoseok also looked at the paramedic, both worried and curious.

The paramedic smiled sympathetically. "I think there's no need to worry, but we will recommend having some scans done to be sure."

They all turned quiet at that point, mindlessly staring at nothing in particular as their thoughts were in fact filled with worries.