~4~

Jungkook was nervous, and all of them could see it. He couldn't focus whenever he was spoken to, looking away or disappearing in his own thoughts. It was obvious that he dreaded talking to Yoongi, even though he was one of Jungkook's best friends, something like a brother even.

Jimin had encouraged Jungkook to send Yoongi the text, mostly because the tension was between the two of them. If that hadn't been the case, Jimin would've wanted to be the one to talk to Yoongi. Jimin and Namjoon were usually the two Yoongi would go to if he needed to talk, after all.

"If you want one of us to be with you in the room, that's okay," Namjoon told Jungkook as they stepped out of the car.

The group of six walked to their front door, Hoseok being the one to open it with his key.

"Or if you want all of us to be there," Jimin said.

"Yah, Jimin-ah, why would he want all five of us to be there?" Taehyung mumbled.

"You're just curious about what's been bothering Yoongi," Jungkook said with a grimace, his eyes going to Namjoon.

"That's...also true," Namjoon said. "But I also want you to be more comfortable. You haven't exactly told us why you feel uncomfortable...what that vibe you get from Yoongi-hyung exactly is...but maybe if one of us – or more if you want – is there with you, you feel a bit calmer?"

Jungkook smiled a little. "Thanks, but I think it's fine. As long as you guys stay home."

"Sure thing," Jimin said with a wink. "Can't leave you alone with scary Yoongi now, can we?"

"Shut up." Jungkook laughed, though he didn't speak about the fact that he did think Yoongi was scary. At least, ever since that strange feeling...

When they were all inside their apartment, Jin immediately went to the kitchen and Taehyung curiously followed him to see if he was going to make them food. Hoseok scolded them for thinking about food before washing up and Jungkook gave them a disapproving look as well, before heading upstairs to the bathroom. He was usually one of the firsts to take a shower.

"Yoongi-hyung, we're home!" Jimin yelled.

He got no response, but shrugged at that. He knew that Jin had texted Yoongi about when they would get home, so Yoongi must've known they would be arriving. Perhaps he was waiting for Jungkook to talk to him?

"I'll go see if he's awake," Namjoon said before leaving his stuff on the couch and walking to Yoongi and Jin's bedroom. He softly knocked on the door, in case Yoongi was sleeping. When he didn't get a response, he carefully opened the door and peeked inside. He found no one. He looked around for a bit, saw Yoongi's phone on his bed, but nothing else.

Walking back into the living room, Namjoon had a puzzled look on his face. "Hyung is not in his bedroom."

That made multiple heads turn to him. Jin and Taehyung walked in from the kitchen, curious looks on their faces, and Jimin and Hoseok looked around worriedly.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked.

"Yoongi-hyung's not in his bedroom," Hoseok replied, getting up from where he had taken a seat. "Could he be out?"

"His phone is on his bed. He wouldn't go without his phone...right?" Namjoon mumbled.

For a moment they were all silent, thinking about where their friend could be until they heard Jungkook yell.

"GUYS, YOONGI IS PASSED OUT IN THE BATHROOM!!!"

They all sprung into action, leaving whatever they were holding and hurrying towards the bathroom. There they saw Jungkook carrying an unconscious Yoongi out of the shower. Jungkook's clothes were soaked, so the shower must've still been running.