chapter -6

Abhimaan's POV

I got a call from this girl, right? She called me from my mom's phone and told me that my mom fainted at the temple. I rushed over there as fast as I could.

When I arrived, I saw my mom and this girl sitting near the stairs and talking. At first, I couldn't see the girl's face, I went straight to my mom. And sat near her.
"Are you okay? How are you feeling now? How is this happen? " I asked her

"Arey I'm fine. Why are you worrying so much?"mom asked me, chuckling. I was really mad at her for not taking care of herself properly, especially with all that fasting and stuff.

"I told you not to fast but no !! Do you even listen to anyone? With whom am I talking to!!" I said .she is a diabetic patient it's necessary for her to maintain a proper diet and take medicine regularly but no, here she is fasting and now see what happened.

"Acha I'm sorry. Now will you stay here scolding me the whole day?" She asked, pouting, I just shook my head.

"Now see, that poor girl must be bored listening to us." Mom said, smiling and pointing towards the girl. I turned around to see her .she was the same girl from the party last night who accidentally vomited on me. And also the girl from the college.

I was completely shocked and blurted out, "You!" The girl's eyes widened in embarrassment, and I could tell she was feeling pretty awkward.

I looked at her face, she is beautiful. She is looking nervous and fidgeting with her fingers and biting her lips. Her lips are juicy and kissable.

" Do you guys know each other" my chain of thoughts broke listening to her voice. What the fuck wrong with you abhimaan!!!! What the fuck I'm even thinking now.

"No" we both said at the same time. Mom rised her eyebrows looking at us.

"Let's go mom you should eat something and take rest now " i said changing the topic.

" Prajakta will also come with us . Come beta we will drop you." Mom said i looked at her

"thank you so much for the offer, but I'll be fine going home by myself. Don't worry about me." She replied with a warm smile and then she her eyes met mine. she quickly averted her eyes.

"

" we're gonna drop you off, no ifs or buts!" Prajakta tried to politely decline, saying she could manage on her own,

but it's my mom was having none of it.
" you helped me when I fainted earlier. It's the least i can do.i'm gonna make sure you get home safe and sound!"mom said

"If she Is saying she can go by her own then let her go ." I told mom and she shot me a death glare.

"I insist " mom said to her.

She couldn't argue with that conviction, so she finally agreed.

______________________________
Abhimaan is driving the car. Sitting beside him is his MOTHER, and in the back seat is PRAJAKTA

"Prajakta, why don't you come to our house this weekend? I want to properly thank you for all your help."

"Oh, Aunty, that's very kind of you. That's not necessary. I mean, we barely know each other."

"Beta, you've helped us so much. I just want to express my gratitude and get to know you better. Plus, I would love for you to meet my daughter. Besides, my daughter will be home this weekend. You can meet her too"

Prajakta hesitates, unsure of what to say.

I don't know, Aunty...she said softly

Then mom asked prajaktas number. And said
"I won't take no for an answer. I'll call you with the details."

While this, my attention remains fixated on Prajakta throughout the conversation.

I couldn't help but be drawn to her. Her every word, every movement, had me captivated. I wanted her for myself,
I can't help but notice her beauty.

I stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door for my mom, who is about to leave. Prajakta say bye to her.

"I'm leaving you drop her home safely and prajakta you have to come next time I'll send the driver."mom said

"Alright, Mom. Take care. And please take some rest"i said to her.
________________________________
Author's pov

Abhimaan's eyes catch Prajakta, who is standing next to him. He walks over to her.
She was going towards the back seat. I called her
"Hey, Come to the passenger seat."abhimaan said looking at her

Prajakta hesitates and said, "No, thank you. I'm fine here."

Abhimaan' was furious because nobody dares say no to him"I didn't ask you. I'm telling you. I'm not your driver. Come to the passenger seat."he said arrogantly

Her face shows a mix of fear and confusion. She reluctantly obeys abhimaans command and moves to the passenger seat.

Prajakta sits nervously, her hands trembling slightly. Abhimaan starts the car and glances at her.

Prajakta looks down, unable to meet Abhimaan's gaze.

Abhimaan's expression softens slightly.

Abhimaan continues driving, his gaze fixed on Prajakta.

________________________________

Her presence was intoxicating. I felt an overwhelming desire, a lust that consumed me. I couldn't resist her allure.

"Um, it's the next left turn." she said nervously. Her voice was trembling as she opened her mouth to give directions.

My gaze lingers on Prajakta's delicate features, Her beauty was ethereal, like a goddess. I couldn't resist the pull she had on me.her eyes sparkling with innocence. I find myself captivated by her every move, her voice trembling as she gives me directions, her occasional glances making me feel something. my desire growing with each passing moment.

She is like a dream, a vision of perfection. I want her to be mine, to have her by my side. I think She has become my obsession."

Her presence was intoxicating. I felt an overwhelming desire, a lust that consumed me. I couldn't resist her allure.

That's when I realized I want her .I want her to be mine by hook or by crook.

___________

Hey guys :)
How is the chapter. I hope you all enjoyed reading.
Don't forget to vote and comment.