21 - Yes min?

It's been two days since Minho and Jisung last talked and to say Minho missed the younger would be an understatement. He knew Jisung is really busy with their comeback and all but still he would find himself walking upstairs and pressing his ear to the apartment door of the younger to maybe hear some movement and then he would knock to finally say,

" Hey Jisung, my mom made brownies for me, want some? "

He did meet Jisung once leaving the lift on the building's ground floor.

" Oh hey Sung! " Minho had waved his hands with a big grin.

" I'm soo late Min. Manager Nim is so gonna kill me! " He had hurriedly replied and ran towards the exit where he saw a black car waiting for him.

He guessed the manager of the younger idol was waiting for him to take him to the building maybe.

He even found himself sitting on his living room sofa with a book in his hands at ungodly hours at night, maybe wishing for a certain squirrel to knock on his door and tell him how hectic his week had been.

When he didn't get the information from the idol himself, he turned towards the internet instead. He was always updated about his idol and 3racha by this one news site but when he started talking to Jisung, he didn't feel the need to scroll through internet about his idol's recent activities.

Up until that moment, one random evening when he was slurping on the instant ramen as his hands scrolled through the internet.

His fingers stopped at a particularly interesting topic which had his best friend slash bias's name but it wasn't the only name. He recognised another name of a female.

' Nam Sooyeon, a famous actress under another company was spotted in a cafe along with the famous idol, Han Jisung ' was what the first line of the article stated.

Curiosity killed the cat, and Minho continued to read through the article. As he read further a bitter feeling entered his stomach.

' Wow! Are they on a date?! ' is what one comment said and other commentators followed.

' Awee! Are Sooyeon and Jisung dating?!? '

' They look so cute together! Jisung's dating ban was lifted last month too right? '

' What's so cute about two people being together? And why are we meddling in their private business? '

' No way my baby girl is dating that rapper! What about me?! '
- baby girl as in Han Jisung right? Cuz yeah y is MY baby girl dating that other girl?!

' Guys I'm sure they are just having a business meeting or something.. or maybe they're friends. '
- Boys and girls cannot be friends unless one of them is gay.

Minho was fuming in jealousy as he saw the pictures and how many people supported them as a couple. I mean if Jisung is busy with comeback and all so why does he have time to hangout with one of his friends in a couple's cafe?

Minho huffed in annoyance and closed the application. Rather focusing on his now cold noddles, he mumbled to himself.

" Jisung would tell me if he is dating someone right? " But still he felt an uncomfortable knot in his chest that he decided to ignore.

Finishing his soggy ramen he tossed his warm blanket aside and stood up to throw the garbage away.

" Ughh. I hate it when you get full. " Minho pointed towards his dustbin with a glare. Begrudgingly, he tied the mouth of the filled trash bag and decided to go throw it at once because he was a clean freak and if he saw the filled trash bag again first thing in the morning, his day would go to hell.

He threw a jacket on and his trusty flip-flops before walking out of his apartment door.

He reached the ground floor where the trash buckets were situated and tossed the bag in.
" Sayonara~ "

He waved towards the trash bag and turned towards the lift again. He heard a car being parked towards the building entrance and saw a very familiar man walking out of it with mask and a cap.

" Jisung. " On hearing his name, Jisung looked up and immediately removed his mask to throw a heart shaped smile towards the older.

" Min! How are you? " Minho felt compelled to return the smile even when he still wasn't over the thing he had read earlier. Nonetheless he replied with a fine and asked the younger about his day.

" It was good and kinda exhausting. Chan hyung kept nagging me about this one line of our comeback song during our recording and then our choreographer broke our bones with hard chorus steps and then manager yang told us about our upcoming schedule and we discussed the songs we were gonna sing during our concerts and tour. " And Jisung continued talking about his day like he normally did. Minho listened to him intently as he waited for Jisung to tell him about what that article was about and if it was true even if Minho wished it wasn't.

" I'm sooo tired. I would have slept for next 24 hours if I don't have early morning practice tomorrow. " Jisung concluded as the lift dinged to indicate Minho's floor. When the older didn't make any move to walk out of the lift, Jisung tilted his head in confusion.

" Don't you wanna go min? "

" Actually, " Minho turned towards Jisung with a serious face. " How about I tuck you into bed tonight? "

Jisung's face split into a huge smile as he nodded in happiness. Even though he had been sleeping fine these few days due to being very tired, he still missed hearing the older's goodnight as the last thing of his day.

" Did you have dinner? My mom made some brownie earlier, I can bring some for you. " Minho suggested and Jisung nodded with a grin.

" Sure! I'll get changed into my nightsuit till then. " Without a word, Minho left the apartment to retrieve the brownies he had kept with great efforts because in all truth, his mom made the best brownies that he had a hard time stopping himself from eating it all.

--«◖❁◗»--
1026

29/Jan/24
I'm craving ramen now..