15 - 3Racha again

" Oh. My. God. " Minho's jaw fell to the ground as 3racha entered the stage looking as handsome as ever. " I think I'm gonna get a nosebleed because what the heck!? How could they be so handsome?!? "

He was shouting in lowercase towards his best friend who was equally excited to meet them but not as much as Minho

They were currently sitting on a seat in the middle row of the big hall the fan-signing was taking place in. There was big stage infront where 3racha sat after greeting and waving towards the fans who yelled in excitement and greeting.

" When's our turn?? I think I'm gonna faint when I see them in-person " Minho was obviously panicking. His legs were shaking anxiously and he was biting his lips.

" Stop biting your lips. You're gonna smudge your lipstick and then cry while blaming me that I didn't warn you. "

Minho did stop biting his lips and settled on taking deep breaths to calm himself

When his mind cleared from his excitement and anxiety, his eyes fell on his bias.

" Did something happen? " Hyunjin hummed in confusion beside him while watching the members of 3racha interacting with the fans and signing their albums. " He seems sad. "

" Who? " Hyunjin questioned again in confusion as he searched the faces of members who were smiling and laughing. No one seemed sad so what was his best friend talking about.

" I think our turn is after those two girls. " Hyunjin changed the topic as he pointed towards the girls that were walking to the stage for their turns.

" Uh.. okay. " All the while he was waiting, his eyes not even once left his bias and he confirmed his suspicion because even though Jisung was laughing, his eyes didn't sparkle like they usually did.

Though he was speaking in excitement, nothing seemed real. Like he was faking it.

Minho's face was slowly turned into a frown as he observed him that he didn't even realise when Hyunjin nudged him when it was his turn to meet Spearb who was sitting on the first table.

" Hello. " Changbin greeted him with his cute smile and Minho returned it as he took a seat.
" What's your name? "

" Lee Minho. " He responded without any hesitation. Weirdly he wasn't anxious anymore and he even joked around with changbin as he signed Minho's album.

" It was nice meeting you Minho. Byee! " Minho returned the goodbye and shifted towards Chan who also greeted him with his iconic dimpled smile.

" Hey, how you doin? " Minho greeted him with his own smile.

While Chan was asking him for his name and a basic question like what his favourite color or something, Minho stole a glance at Jisung greeting the girl before him and Minho noticed his slightly swollen eyes.

" Did he cry before coming here? " Minho muttered to himself.

" Sorry? " Chan looked at him in confusion but Minho only shook his head while smiling to dismiss the thought.

" Nothing. I just wanted to tell you how great of a leader you are. " Chan blushed at the compliment and thanked him for his sweet words.

" Have a good day. " Chan waved at him with a final smile and Minho bowed before moving onto the next chair infront of his bias.

Han Jisung.

" Hello. " Jisung greeted him with his fake wide smile and took the album from Minho's hand to start signing it.
" What's your name? " He questioned but recieved a question in reply instead.

" Why are you sad? " Jisung's head snapped towards him in shock. His eyes widened as he searched for an answer but he didn't get to reply as Minho continued.
" Oh my name is Minho. "

Upon realising that he may have asked a weird question and made the situation awkward, he tried to change the topic.

" I really loved your new song Alien. It's really good. " Minho praised and for the first time that evening, Jisung gave an actual smile with a soft thank you.

" Falling down, I'm an alien on this earth
I don't seem to belong anywhere by myself
No matter how much I smile, I feel so lonely
Like aliens trying to blend in with Earthlings
No one can hear me when I try and say something. " Minho repeated the lyrics he had played for so many time already and Jisung softly smiled listening to it.

" You know moon doesn't belong on the earth but still it's loved by all, so sometimes being an alien isn't so bad because there would still be people admiring you for your uniqueness and would love to hear your story. " Jisung raised his head in curiosity when Minho continued with a warm smile. " So find them and tell them if something or someone bothers you, I'm sure they'll kick their asses away. "

He made fighting gesture and Jisung giggled. Like really giggled like the cutest chipmunk ever and Minho felt like melting on the spot.

" Okay Minho. I'll find them. " Jisung nodded with a wide smile. Minho took the album and stood up to leave, while waving slightly.

" It was nice meeting you Jisung. "

" Hmm it indeed was Minho. "

.

" Oh my god oh my god, I think I'm gonna go crazy. " Minho was once again pacing in the living room of his house as he replayed the events that took place 3 hours ago.

" I can't believe I saw him hyunjin!!! He was sooo pretty and he had the cutest smile and I made him giggle hyunjin. You know he freaking giggled!! " He shook his best friend's shoulder to exaggerate his point while hyunjin only rolled his eyes.

" Yeah yeah Minho. I get your excitement so now will you move. I'm tryna see shrek here. "

" No you don't get my excitement Hyunjin! I met THE Han Jisung!! I might peacefully die now. " Minho melted into the couch as he sighed dreamily.

" No dying before final year exam young man. " His mom entered the living room and the two teenagers groaned in sync.

" Please don't remind us of the final year exam aunty. " Hyunjin whined as he remembered the studying he was postponing for the last 2 weeks.

" You both promised to study after this fan-signing so I'm not letting you both forget that. " Mrs. Lee stood infront of the TV with her hands on the hip to show how serious she was and once again the teenagers groaned in sync.

—–«◖❁◗»–—
1068

05/Jan/24
What do u mean i was inspired by twinkling 🍉 for tht fan-sign scene? Pfft—

yes.