08 - Uncle(?)

" I told you both not to surprise him like this, look how scared he looks now. " Jisung nagged at his two ex bandmates as he gave the 'scared' Minho a sympathetic look.

In all honesty, Minho was freaking out. He wasn't scared but hyperventilating thinking all of this was just a dream. I mean his bias of a life time was standing infront of him while nagging at his other bandmates for him.

Yes he's gonna faint soon.

" Focus on your breathing. " His older self whispered to him as he stood beside his fanboy self looking towards his husband with loving eyes.

" We know but we just wanted to meet with Minho's younger self and wanted to see for ourselves if it was true what that old lady said. " Chan said and Changbin continued.

" Yeah. We were curious. Just look at how cute Minho is when he was 18. " Changbin cooed at Minho who was sure to die from the compliment bombarded on him from The spearb.

" He is scared and you made him cry as soon as you met him. Like come on guys, he is a kid, we don't want to overwhelm him now do we? " Jisung placed his hands on his hips as he stood with his back turned towards the younger male.

" I'm 18! I'm an adult! " Minho huffed when he realised that his bias probably looked at him as a child.

" Aww look how cute he is. " Changbin cooed again.

" Should we move on to lunch? I'm so damn hungry right now. " Older Minho suggested as he placed his hand on his younger self who looked like he would melt on his spot if he recieved one more compliment from Changbin.

" Oh yeah. I made your favourite dishes! " Jisung clapped his hands with a happy grin to introduce his cooking to Minho's younger self.

" You can cook? " The younger asked with heart eyes towards his bias. Chefs always did something to his heart and the fact that his bias was also one made him vomit rainbows and sugar from his eyes.

What couldn't he do?

" Of course, he is the best cook! You're gonna love his food. " His older self boasted and dragged the fanboy teenager who seemed to be in a daze towards the kitchen followed by 3racha members.

" Bon appetite. " Jisung said as he served food in his husband's plate with a cute smile.

" Thank you darling. " The older placed a peck on his cheek and turned towards his younger self who was glaring at him with jealousy.

" Here Minho, I'll serve you too. " Jisung, unaware of the tension, served the younger who immediately switched his facials to display a cute grin and heart eyes towards his bias.

" Ummmhhm.. as always your cooking is the best! " Changbin hummed as he took a bite out of the roasted chicken.

" You should have waited for our youngest guest to eat first. " Chan said with a smack on Changbin's head.

" Oh yeah sorry. " Changbin then turned towards Minho while rubbing the spot on his head. " Taste it Min. "

The younger now feeling the sudden attention from the 3racha, shrinked into his seat with a nod and held his chopsticks to take a bite of the noodles placed infront of him.

" Um? " Minho's eyes widened as a sweet yet spicy taste spread on his tongue. " Is it mom's recipe of jjajangmyeon? " He turned towards his older self and then towards Jisung who smiled with a nod.

" Hmm. She taught me when I first went to meet her as Minho's boyfriend. "

" It tastes exactly like hers. " Minho exclaimed as he took one more bite.

" It's tasty right? " Older Minho questioned with a proud smile and recieved a nod as his younger self was busy gobbling the noodles down his throat.

" Can I eat now? " Changbin questioned with impatience and Chan nodded with a fond smile towards Minho.

" You know, you remind me of Innie when I first met him. " Minho stopped to chew his food and tilted his in question at the familiar yet strange name used to compare him.

" He was a cute little kid. " Changbin cooed with fond eyes as he remembered the first time he met the teenager boy.

It was after one of their big concerts in Seoul. The fox like boy accidentally ended up back stage after following a kitten through the crowded stadium. He wanted to make sure the small feline didn't end up getting stamped on so he scooped the kitten and left through the closest exit which lead him towards the backstage.

Just as he let the kitten go, Changbin who was returning from his washroom break accidentally ended up startling the poor boy who instinctually landed a hard punch on the older boy.

" Oh! I'm sorry uncle! " was what he said to Changbin who looked more hurt from the address than the punch he recieved.

" UNCLE? " Changbin had shrieked. Jeongin being used to referring to everyone older than him as uncle didn't think it through before calling the poor 2 years older boy as uncle.

" I still remember how Changbin came sulking into the waiting room when someone had called him uncle. " Chan laughed out loudly when he remembered the day.

" He had to wear a mask and all to hide his face which had turned red by how hard Innie had hit him and because he didn't want to worry stays. " Jisung added with a giggle and everyone chuckled along with him.

Younger Minho who was told the story from different perceptives had a good laugh as he could imagine the unbothered secretary of his older self punching Changbin square in his face.

" Maybe that's why Changbin fell for him. " Chan teased as he nudged the said male with his elbow.

" He may look cute but he's damn strong. Like have you seen his abs? They always make me drool. " Changbin had a dazed look and recieved a disgusted frown from older Minho.

" So when are you both getting married? " Jisung questioned as he took a bite.

" I'm thinking of proposing to him on new year. " Changbin said in thought. " Or should I propose to him on his birthday? "

" I think.. " The group fell into a heated conversation as younger Minho sat there in thought with a proud grin on his face.

He felt like a father watching his kids grow up and talk about marriage. He almost shed a tear.

It was weird thinking about how he was feeling a fatherly proudness of people older than him. He had seen them since debut and grow into a successful group, though they disband in the future, they still gave the best memories to thousands of people.

He was glad to have known such nice people.

—–«◖❁◗»–—
1116

23/Dec/23

Changin was totally inspired by skz fam cuz y not.
Also double update incase I wldn't be able to update 2mrw ^ 3 ^