[20]

When Germa had taken off to play defense, the pirates had crowded around the windows to observe the fighting. And they weren't disappointed.

The Straw Hats were once again fawning over their new friend, despite barely being able to keep up with her movements, as she lived up to the name Snow White.
Of course the Vinsmokes were impressive, but Eira was a force to be reckoned with. She was faster than the others, all attacks muted by the blizzard she created around her. As new opponents stepped in her direction, they were filled by an uncomfortable chill like their insides were being frozen. Ice would form at their feet, stopping their pursuit, and a deadly swing of her beloved sword would be the last thing they saw. The sword moved elegantly and effortlessly, an extension of the white-haired female's arm.

Sanji's jaw was dropped, impressed with her skill as he had yet to see her fight. Underneath the awe, however, was worry as she helped fight to save them.

But the view of the fight diminished as the plan to escape began and Caesar flee off with Bege. They were witnesses as Reiju briefly went down from Big Mom's 'Heavenly Fire' attack. And then become target for a second attack from the Yonko.

As the others were busy handling Big Mom's children, both Sanji and Luffy leaped from Bege's body. They returned to normal size and provided counter-attacks to save her.

"You told me not to go out!" Luffy yelled to Sanji.

"Yeah, you're not supposed to!" He responded. "Let's go, Reiju! ..You too!" The cook grabbed his captain and the trio took off.

But then Big Mom started taunting Luffy, effectively stopping them in his tracks as he refused to listen to her call him a coward. Sanji tried to keep him from attacking, but Luffy's will to do just that was too strong. He got one punch in, making contact with armament haki covered arms before being dragged away by a white blur.

"You both were supposed to be escaping!" A voice sang as Sanji and Reiju joined the pair in the air.

Eira handed Luffy over to Sanji before they all advanced towards the trio of brothers protecting their allies. Occupied with a number of other opponents, Caesar and Bege were briefly left unguarded giving Oven an opportunity to move in.

"You fools! Everyone who rebels against Mama will be burned to death by me! You two will be the first!"

His boiling hot hands were met with one of Eira's freezing fists. The contact causing a large blast of warm air that reached everyone on the Chateau rooftop.

Sanji and Luffy were momentarily confused, looking between the spot Eira had been next to them mere seconds ago and where she now was protecting Caesar and Bege.

"You're not nearly as intriguing as your brother." She sighed. "This fight could be just as fun though."

The Germa 66 commanders continued to do their job, playing defense against the overwhelming numbers like it was easy. Judge, however, held onto the grudge of being played and took Big Mom head on. Only to be taken down by the biggest thunder bolt they had ever seen.

"Get to the others. Now!" Eira yelled. "Reiju, protect them."

But no one got very far as, one by one, Germa found themselves in losing battles. Knowing that they'd be done for in justa few short minutes, Eira decided to call on her lifeline. She had been determined to keep it a secret since it could rarely be used but the situation had turned desperate. She closed her eyes and started humming again, this time a slow tune to clear her mind.

Some time ago, Eira had met an exceptionally strong pirate crew that she got along with quite well. She had been mimicking the friendly captain when they'd discovered that she could momentarily use conqueror's haki by linking with a user if she had a personal connection to them. The captain helped her hone the skill and granted her permission to channel him in dire situations.

Just as she was set to release the power, an explosion went off and the whole building began to shake. With her concentration snapped, Eira's eyes shot open to take in the tilting building.

"What are the odds of that?"