[7]

Eira was being escorted through a valley when she caught the tail end of a battle.

After satisfying her need to familiarize herself with the island, she had to make her way back to the Germa castle resulting in her being late for the engagement ceremony. Judge had insisted her arrival at the Chateau be of royal standards, so she was riding in a carriage wearing formal attire, white cape around her shoulders. Her Germa 66 headpiece adorned her head.

But now she was glad for the tardiness. Asking the carriage to stop just far enough away to not be noticed, she witnesses Big Mom's children and remaining army quickly haul two figures in the direction she was heading. Shaking her head, Eira lets out a laugh as her eyes take in the familiar straw hat perched on the back of a dark-haired male and the long orange hair of his navigator.

'Not surprised he here and that he's found himself in some trouble.' Eira thinks and pats the pocket holding her new friend's vivre card. 'Guess I'll see you later, Luffy.'

Once the large party disappears from view, she instructs the coachman to continue on. The soft rumbling of the carriage wheels allowing her mind to wander.

With Luffy here, there'd be a better chance for Sanji to escape, he just had to be willing to go. She knew Judge and Big Mom were holding something over his head, so it'd be difficult to convince him but the girl just wanted him to be happy. That's what she's always wished for him, and the spark in his eyes when he spoke about his friends was proof his place was with them. After he escaped, the blonde was never too far from her thoughts, the childhood friend who was kind and cared for her as much as she did for him had a special place in her heart. She may have had a slight crush on him back then and now older, she was drawn to him again.

Staring at the passing landscape, her thoughts traveled to the fun adventures Sanji spoke of, wishing she could experience the same.

Before she knew it, the carriage was cming to a stop in front of the Chateau's doors. She thanked the coachman and made her way inside, a guard escorting her to the room the ceremony was being held in so that she could make her appearance.

-

The Vinsmokes had arrived at the Chateau not too long ago and were escorted inside for lunch.

Seated around a table, the family minus Sanji all stand as heavy footsteps approach.

"Mama mama! It's good to have you here, Germa 66. We had to deal with a little problem but it should be okay now." The Yonko, Big Mom, can't help but laugh and takes a seat with the others following suit.

"So you're Black-Leg Sanji." She turns to the male sitting on her right. "You'll become my daughter Pudding's husband."

She's met with silence.

"Don't be shy!" Big Mom says. "Mama mama!"

Another woman joins them, who is introduced as the bride, and takes a seat between her mother and fiancé. The four boys subconsciously compare her to the absent 5th commander of Germa 66, though they tend to do that with every female.

"Anyway, your son's a cook, huh? He's perfect for Pudding but it wouldn't matter if he wasn't. It's a political marriage and as long as we share mutual interests, Judge, that's all that matters!"

The man nods in agreement. "But it'd be nice if they were happy."

The heads of the family raise their glasses to toast to a nice wedding and suddenly they're bombarded with singing food.

"Sanji-san..." a voice whispers as a piece of paper is slid to him from the left.

Sanji turns it over, reading her request to speak in private later. He agrees a bit reluctantly, knowing they'll need to speak sooner or later.

Over the irritating voices of the animated food, a knock rings through the room. A guard pushes open one of the doors and the missing commander enters with a serious expression on her face. The siblings glance at each other, not liking that her bright smile was missing.

Judge gestures as he introduces her to his counterpart. "Here's Eira, our 5th commander and only spy, also known as Snow White. She is the greatest asset we have, modified with science and having refined many skills has shaped her into the perfect soldier. She's the daughter of a deceased friend, but I think of her as one of my own."

"I apologize for my tardiness." The girl bows at the Yonko before standing straight. "I only recently returned home from undercover work in the kingdoms of the North Blue. However, I was informed of a pressing situation that requires my attention but wanted to introduce myself before I must go-"

"What?!" Four voices cut her off, to which she responds with a light glare.

"-resolve it. I will be present for the tea party and wedding tomorrow, I assure you."

The way Eira spoke was like snow, a quiet and gentle, yet cold, voice. It was almost like a whisper in Big Mom's ears convincing her to dismiss the girl with no question. Judge had never given a reason to doubt her word so he just nodded. She knew the siblings would be upset at the news, but makes eye contact with each one, giving them a reassuring look before departing.

Moving into the shadows of a dark hallway when she was sure she was safe from prying eyes, Eira spawns a body double of snow and drapes her cape around its shoulders. While it heads quickly to the Germa castle to keep up the ruse, she'll follow the vivre card in her pocket.

A little white lie never hurt anybody.