77

☆ 77. Chapter 77 Lin Rongrong is here to cause trouble. Ms. Lin, please explain...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 77 Lin Rongrong is here to cause trouble. Ms. Lin, please explain...

Really, for Mu Qing, Lin Rongrong's family is still very good at seeing jokes occasionally.

But now, listening to her shouting outside her door, and thinking about how cold it was outside, she felt very comfortable.

So, she was in the greenhouse on the third floor, drinking sour plum soup, and then having a great time playing two plus seven with her two younger brothers and Jun Zhao.

This is Mu Qingqing's way of relieving his boredom. Although his two younger brothers want to go to school, they really don't want to study. Therefore, I was very happy to be called over by my sister to play poker.

Mu Qing heard that Lin Rongrong came here early in the morning, and Grandma Mu also went out to persuade her, but to no avail, she was just looking for trouble. Of course, Lin Rongrong and his wife came up with this trouble overnight.

"Qingqing, are you okay?" Jun Zhao held the cards in his hand, but he was still thinking about it.

"Play cards well. If you lose, you will be punished. The loser must wear a skirt!" Mu Qing glanced at the three boys opposite and smiled.

"Sister, you're a girl, it's not fair if you wear a skirt if you lose." Zhang Weiwei felt it was very unfair.

"Okay, then I'll wear pants." Mu Qing smiled even happier.

Zhang Weiwei: "..." I always feel like something is wrong, but I just can't say it.

The four of them had a lot of fun upstairs. Jun Zhao looked at Mu Qing and knew that there was no need to worry. He finally did not lose. In the end, it was the youngest Zhang Weiwei who wore a skirt. The wronged person almost cried, but he still put it on, which made Mu Qingle very sad.

Speaking of which, half of Mu Qing's foundation was bought from Lin Rongrong, and it was paid a high price at that time.

They thought that the foundation was still in Mu Mas name, so there would be two foundations in Mu Mas name, which is not allowed now.

Therefore, they are now making a fuss about letting them move in, otherwise they will sue the government. If they can't move in, they won't be able to move in either.

It was only after hearing this that Grandma Mu felt chilled by her daughter's behavior. To be honest, even if Mu Qing didn't help them, they still didn't need help, so it didn't mean that Mu Qing had done anything wrong.

And now, they are going to destroy their little daughter's family. No matter what, the youngest daughter is also their biological daughter. Although the palms and backs of the hands are full of flesh, they are thick and thin.

Mu Qing was really not afraid of Lin Rongrong's threat at all. After all, she had transferred her household registration here before the end of the world, and the homestead was also in her name. She was very strict about the government's laws and policies and could never make mistakes.

Mu Qing is a person who abides by the rules. Only within the rules can she be invincible. Now, her habits have improved. At least, she will not be threatened by Lin Rongrong's disgusting family.

Of course, she didn't tell her immediately and just let her make trouble outside for a while. She still wanted to know if Lin Rongrong would really go to the government to report her.