Chapter 7

Lilly's POV

The first day back to school is tomorrow I will be a junior, Stacy is starting to talk to me again she is just uncomfortable with the fact that me and Luke are officially dating so she has only asked how I am twice since that day. After I was done being grounded me and Luke hung out a lot more and my mom is sort of getting use to it. My brother Derek is coming home from military school he graduated but had to stay because he had summer school, I don't think he is going to collage.

"Okay mom I am going gees." my mom has been telling me for an hour that I should take a shower and go to bed since I have to get up early tomorrow, and how its already eleven and I wont get up tomorrow when the alarm goes off, so I just laughed and headed upstairs. After my shower I went on my computer then I realized that it was already one in the morning, "Maybe I should go to bed now." I closed my laptop and when I tuned around I almost screamed but Luke put his hand over my mouth. He was in pajama pants and a old shirt that he took off and crawled in my bed, I was wearing my normal pajamas that I haven't worn in forever (sports bra and sweatpants) I looked at him with a confused but relieved look. "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to spend the night with you and go to school with you in the morning since my mom took my car I had to walk but no bigi." he patted the extra room in the bed for me to come lay down. I laughed turned off the lights and crawled in bed with him.

After five minutes Luke started to rub my ass, "So do you think, maybe we could..." I cut him off by rolling over and kissing him, "No not tonight we have school tomorrow." He was a little upset and kissed me some more, but I turned over and went to sleep with the feeling of his hands around my waist and his body next to me, I feel asleep very fast.

Luke's POV

I was in a deep sleep when all of a sudden I am being shook, "Luke, Luke wake up." "Huh?" I started to open my eyes but all I saw were Lilly's boobs hanging in front of my face. My eyes darted open, "Oh, hey baby, what's up?" "It's seven, get up." "Ugg." I slowly got out of bed and grabbed Lilly in a tight hug. "Morning babe." I grabbed her waist and stared at her eyes, "Morning." she grabbed my head and pressed her lips against mine, our tongues massaging each others. Lilly pushed away from me gasping for air, "We have to get ready for school." "Sure if you don't want to stay here with me." I walked over to her rubbing her all over. "Stop, I'm going to get ready, so get changed." She turned from me and went over to her closet. I grabbed my back pack and got changed, "See you in a minute babe." I crawled out the window so that her mom thinks that I am just coming over.

Lilly's POV

I was looking every ware for my outfit I wanted to wear today I finally found it, a red skirt with little white hearts all over it, a white crop top with a white sweater to put over it, I also bought new brown boots. I put my hair into a nice/messy bun and put a little white bow on the side of it. I walked downstairs and could smell the breakfast my mom was making, pancakes and bacon. I walked into the kitchen, "Oh, you look cute." "Thanks mom." "Now go change," "What, why?" "I will not have my daughter wearing a shirt that you can see her belly button with." "You let me wear bikinis?!" "Those are different now go change, just your shirt I like everything else." I grumbled and went upstairs I found a white sweater and slipped it on over top of my shirt, "That should do." I went back downstairs as soon as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I opened it and Luke was standing there. "Hey beautiful." He leaned in and gave me a kiss. We walked into the kitchen, "Good morning Grace." my mom turned around, "Oh, good morning Luke, is Lilly taking you to school?" "Yea." "Okay, well you two sit down and eat some breakfast." We sat at the table and my mom brought two plates for us, which were empty in less than ten minutes. "Thanks for breakfast mom, see you later." "Bye, drive safe, love you." "I will love you too." We got outside and I took my white sweater off and stuffed it in my bag, "What was that?" "My mom told me to change so I did, I just changed back." Luke laughed and we got in the car, he kept starring at me, "What?" "Damn.... I am the luckiest guy in the world." I blushed and started the car, "He leaned over and grabbed my waist and brought me in for a kiss, "We are going to be late."

We got to school and I pulled into my new spot, number 13, and we got out I grabbed my bag and locked the doors, Luke came over to me and put his arm around my neck claiming me as his girlfriend, I had sunglasses on and it was just like the movies, wind blowing my hair back, walking in slow motion with everyone starring at us. But they weren't starring because we looked cool, they were starring because I wasn't Stacy with Luke, I was Lilly with Luke. My stomach started to cringe, one of Stacy's other friends Miranda came up to me, "You whore!" she looked at Luke, "Dick!" and walked away drawing all of the attention to us.

Luke's POV

All day people were giving me dirty looks and calling me a dick I was done with it by lunch time so I stood up on the table, I was sitting with Lilly, Stacy, Miranda, and Josh, Stacy barley said two words to us, Miranda gave us dirty looks and Josh just shook his head in disappointment. "Okay, my fellow students!" "Luke what are you doing?" I looked down at Lilly then back up at the crowd. "Kyle, Stacy, Lilly, and I went on a end of summer camping trip for a week! On the first night Lilly broke up with Kyle because he was being an asshole! So it was me, Stacy and Lilly for the rest of the week!" "Did you have a threesome!" some moron shouted out from the crowd I just rolled my eyes and kept going, "On the car ride home while Stacy was asleep Lilly and I had a nice, deep, meaningful talk! So the night we got home I went to Stacy's house and broke up with her, then I went to Lilly's house to tell her how I felt! The next morning Stacy showed up and we all found out that the night before Kyle tried to rape Lilly!" gasping and whispering broke out in the crowd, "So yes Kyle and Lilly were broken up, I dumped Stacy so I could date her best friend so neither of us were cheating, was it wrong? Sort of, but I don't regret a thing! Lilly is an amazing girl, and so is Stacy, do I like Lilly more? Yes but that doesn't mean Stacy was bad, she was great and Lilly is great, and I, am awesome, so stop giving us SHIT and go back to normal!" I got down and everyone at the table was starring at me, "Can we go back to all being friends?" Everyone exchanged looks and nodded their heads, "Good." For the rest of the day I only got a few nasty remarks but it didn't bother me as much as it did the first half of the day.