He wanted Ayato to hear what he had lost and what it was truly like to pleasure the woman he had forfeited for a human girl. As Ruki got her to release for the first time that night, he didn't waste time taking his pants and boxers off before he slipped into her with ease. Rini let out a loud gasp before she moaned out loudly with her chest arched up into him. 

 Ruki only let out a small soft groan as he held onto her back softly keeping her body up as he took one of her breasts into his mouth while his thrusts were deep and slow inside of her. He found out just how she liked to be handled over the last week of the two of them being around one another. She never enjoyed quick paced fucking-it made her feel like the man she was with was rushing just to get off inside of her just to leave her. 

Which he had to reassure her over the course of the week of them getting to know one another that he would never leave her repeatedly due to the trauma she went through and her always second guessing not just herself-but him as well. Ruki soon went from her left breast to her right as his movements went slightly quicker as he felt her getting tighter around him.

The moans that he had gotten from Rini were more than enough for him to know that she was enjoying herself and everything he was doing to her small precious body. "R-Ruki..."

He parted his lips from her breast and kissed her forehead softly. "I know sweet heart, hold on to me tightly. I'm not going anywhere, you know that."

She did what he told her to do, latching her small hands onto the back of his shirt tightly as she felt him hold her thighs tightly. "I'm going to be a little rough with you is that okay?"

She nodded her head. "M-Mhm, it is."

Ruki kissed her on the lips as his thrusts got twice as rough just so she could get off at the feeling, once she had gotten to her orgasm she parted from his lips screaming his name in pleasure. Which in turn had him doing the same after a few more thrusts, as Rini was coming down from her pleasure high her bed room door opened only for Ayato and Yui to come into her room.

Yui looking upset and Ayato looking pissed . "Get the fuck away from Rini, she's mine! what part of that don't you understand you half breed!?"

Ruki looked at the duo unamused as he looked down at Rini who was still in a daze. Ruki then let out a sigh as he pulled up the young succubi woman placing her head against his chest as he laced his hand through her hair. 

"Rini has chosen to detach herself from you the moment you grabbed Eve, you obviously don't know how to be loyal to her. Does the oath you once took to her mean nothing to you? Do you wish for her to resent you so much that she wishes your death?" Ruki asked seriously "Rini is a princess not a tool for your own amusement. You have no reason to claim something that is not yours to claim anymore. You've made your choice to be around Eve the moment you ignored Rini's pleads towards you. You had the heart and mind of a very loyal woman at your side which you broke with the woman beside you. She is no longer yours to claim as your own."

"I don't give a damn about that shit! She's mine! Her first everything went to yours truly and she should have known that I would have gotten her back! She dramatized everything just because of one human girl. You shouldn't have gotten anywhere close to her!" Ayato said placing his hand on his chest

Yui looked between the two males before she looked at Ruki "Ruki...does she truly mean that much to you?"

Ruki spared Yui no mind as he felt Rini hold onto him. "Ruki...he won't listen to you. He only cares about things that benefits himself. I have a hold on myself now...you may need to get my big brother Reiji involved. The human girl isn't supposed to be around my room and he should know better than to be in my room uninvited."

"I don't wish to leave you on your own. In your current state he'll take advantage of you."

Rini let out a sigh as she realized he was right, there was no way she'd be able to fight back in her current state. "So...what do we do? I don't want either in my room Ruki."

"Do you have the energy to move at all Rini?"

She shook her head no. "I'm only sitting up because you're holding me up right now."

"Half breed give back Rini NOW!" Ayato yelled out angered

"What is going on here? I can hear the noise from my room" Reiji said before he sighed out seeing that Ruki was holding onto a naked Rini as Ayato and Yui were in her doorway. "I see...no words need to be spoken. I can clearly see what's going on."

Reiji then looked at Ayato and Yui. "Yui were told specifically and sternly never to come into this room again after I had found out from Rini that you were in her room. Especially after I had caught you trying to go into this room with her gone due to your presents being here. Must I make my threat a reality to you?"

Yui shook her head and apologized before she bolted off not wanting to get punished by Reiji. Reiji then had a glaring match with Ayato before he spoke up sternly. "Ayato, you've made it clear you've never loved or truly cared for Rini. You knew that she was a succubi princess yet never allowed her to be around anyone else, unlike you who have been around many woman with her around and without her around. How could you possibly want someone who is as possessive and loyal as her around when you-yourself are not? I can assure you that you are wasting your time and breath being in her room."

"Rini was mine before she was his! She had no right to do what she had to part me from her side!"

"Honestly, I believe what she did was for her best health. Her skin color is the most radiant it has ever been since her first sights being within these walls. She is the happiest she's ever been around the half breed she has chosen to tie her life with. I can assure you that you have no idea what it means and takes to be around her. You've never taken the time to get to know her or try to figure out what type of woman she is. The half breed happens to know more about her than you've ever gotten to know about her. If you do not leave I will have to make sure security for her room is tightened so this doesn't happen again." Reiji said seriously

Ayato was pissed hearing what Reiji said and scoffed before he glared at Ruki. "This isn't over, I will get Rini back just you wait."

"Doubtful but whatever you say aristocrat." Ruki said shaking his head

Ayato then left her room as Reiji looked at Ruki. "This couldn't have been helped could it?"

"No, every few days Rini's body becomes needy due to who and what she is. If her body isn't fed she becomes cranky and moody." Ruki explained

Reiji was quiet as he realized why they always had to deal with a cranky moody Rini...it was because her 'lover' so to speak wasn't giving her the attention she desired and needed.

"Very well then, hopefully no more interruptions will happen tonight." Reiji said before he left shutting the door behind him.