🍈/💖 | Fun Time

tws : badly written smut! :3
requested by RowanlikesSAMS!

_____

Sun was minding his own business, cleaning the barrels until Eclipse came up to him and picked him up.

"Mmh!" Sun groans while Eclipse picks him up.

"Hi Sunny~" Eclipse says, putting his hand on Suns cheek.

"Hi-" Sun says, trying to get out of being picked up.

Eclipse pinned him against a wall and kissed him. The kiss went on for a minute or something and then Sun pulled away.

"Mm-mmh.." Sun says, having Eclipses mouth covered with Suns hand.

Eclipse looked down at the hand and looked at Sun again, and licked his hand.

"AH-" Sun says, taking his hand away from Eclipses mouth and shaking it.

Eclipse went to Suns neck and starting licking it.

"O-oh-" Sun says, groaning a little.

Eclipse kept licking that one spot and then bit down on that spot.

"Ah!~" Sun moans, 🦅🦅🦅🦅. (COMING BACK TO THIS WHY FID I PUT EAGLE EMOJIS WHAF)

Eclipse started licking the bit mark, then moved to another spot and did the same. He kept doing it.

A bit after, they .. had their clothes off !! 😀 (And they were in their room)

Eclipse put his ... dingaling by Suns entrance, and teased him a bit.

"Mmh..~ e-ec-lipse..~" Sun groans.

And then, Eclipse thrusted into Sun.

Sun moaned loudly. Eclipse kept thrusting, getting faster with everyone thrust he did.

"a-ah~ e-ec-lipse-!! Mmh~" Sun moans.

"ffffuck~! eclipse- im- mmh~" Sun moans .. again :3

A bit after, Sun comes. Eclipse pulls out, and Sun passes out.

Eclipse giggles a little (idk why don't ask), and laid down by Sun, hugged him, and fell asleep along side him.

______

I suck at writing smut uGhhHhJ

Anyways :3

297 WORDS !!