🖤/💖 | | Panic

TW(S);
-Panic Attack
-Angst
-No Ships
-Mentions of a blād3
-Dried Up Blood

''''''''''''''''''

"Ye.. yeah.." Eclipse hesitated to say, covering KCs hand.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you and Bloodmoon." KC apologizes. Although it technically wasn't their fault since they were being controlled, although I don't think Eclipse would forgive him that easily.

Eclipse doesn't respond and puts their head in their legs.

KC softly was rubbing one of Eclipse's rays, since Eclipses (and basically every 1 that has rays) acts like a cats, it was twitching a little.

KC heard a noise and pulled the ray that they were rubbing.

"K- KILLC- CODE!" Eclipse yells out, going closer to KC since.. you know KC pulled it.

KC looked back at Eclipse and let go of his ray. "Sorry-" KC apologizes.

They sit in silence for a little until Eclipse let out a squeak.

Why did they squeak? Idk.

KC touched their shoulder, they were shaking. Alot.

"Eclipse?" KC asks, getting closer to Eclipse and hugging them.

Eclipse glanced at KC and pulled him into a hug, where Eclipse cried harder in KCs chest.

"oh-!" KC says, hugging Eclipse back, and they also starting rubbing Eclipses back.

Eclipse's rays also went in, like.. went in went in. There was only a little tip left of what their was.

KC knew that they were having a panic attack.

In the past when KC was still evil, Eclipse would have panic attacks due to stress.

They would mainly be in Solar Flares body though.

And when they would have the panic attacks, Their rays would go in alot.

KC nearly fell back but caught themselves and hugged Eclipse back.

"hey.. calm down.. it's okay." KC says, rubbing their back.

"i- i-" Eclipse tries to say, but struggles.

"shh.." KC says, getting their balance back.

After a little, it stopped and they weren't in the hug anymore. And Eclipse still had teary eyes.

"Are.. You okay now..?" KC asks, putting his hand on their shoulder. (Their = eclipse)

"k- kind of.." Eclipse mumbles, still shaking.

They also let out a shaky sigh.

"Wanna.. play somethi-" KC says, before getting interrupted.

"Sun messaged m- me." Eclipse says, they had a phone. KC didn't know that Eclipse brang their phone.

"Oh? Can I see?" KC says, sitting on the ground by Eclipse.

"That was.. 2 weeks ago." KC says.

"Should I.. message him..?" Eclipse asks.

"Maybe you.. should." KC asks. "You can just say 'hi.' or something." (Colleen) KC says to himself.

"done." Eclipse says. "And they immediately responded."