Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

In the high society we live in. Everything we want we cannot get instantly. We also have to sacrifice, grind, and put an effort to get what we want.

Or we can't get everything we want and wish for.

But I myself, for my part, I'll say that there is a route for us to get our yearn for without misery and self-sacrifice. A stow where not only the colors of the rainbow can be seen around, but as beautiful and colorful as the star cluster.

You want to glimpse a waterfall that filled up of pringkels. A river that produce of chocolate, A rain that create gummies, And a trees that form of cookies.

You will spot all that not in actuality but in the world of mind's eye full of fancy.

Nakatingala ako sa puno na nasa harapan ko. I don't know how many hours I've been standing here and just looking at the tree. Tall and big, and the leaves are pink.

I don't know but as I look at the tree, all the snag and burden that bother me disappear.

And it was as if the singing birds drove away all my misfortune. Their voices sound like violins to my ears, very pleasant.

I close my eyes and felt the blow of the wind. My eyes were closed for a few minutes, until I felt like it was getting inky and like someone was looking at me.

I still didn't open my eyes and thought that the place had just changed. Ngunit habang tumatagal maslalong lumalim ang titig ng kung sino sa akin.

At hindi na komprotable ang pakiramdam ko. I blinked once, nang maramdaman ko ang malamig na hininga na dumapo sa mukha ko.

I thought for a bit about what was in front of me. Hanggang sa napamulat ako ng mata nang wala sa oras, nang mapagtanto ko na hindi lang ako ang nag-iisa dito, but I have someone with me who is in front of me now.

As soon as I opened my eyes, two pairs of eyes looked at me like a milky way in beauty.

I can't move, it's like I'm stuck. I can describe him, magulo ang buhok at ang balat niyang napakaputla. And he is extremely tall.

A small smile peeked on his magnolia lips. Ang magulo niyang buhok ay maslalong nagulo nang hampasin ng hangin.

Bumoka ang bibig niya at nagsalita.

"Hi"

Natahimik ang paligid at ang tanging narinig ko lamang ay ang salita na binigkas niya at paulit-ulit na pumasok sa isip ko.

Who is he? Bakit siya n'andito.

"WHAT'S the result doc?" I blinked once. I heard small voices around me but the words they uttered were clear.

"The process is slow, it looks like it will take a few days before the result comes out"

Napamulat ako ng mata at tsaktong tumama mismo sa mukha ko ang liwanag galing sa ilaw.

I blinked a few times. Before my vision became clear. I looked around and I realized I was inside the room, but it's not my room.

"You're awake. How do you feel?" Dra. Frias's face greeted me. She asked me. Hindi ko siya sinagot at tumingin sa paligid, I was looking for someone.

I didn't see her around so I had no choice but to ask the doctor. "Where's mom?" It took her a while to answer.

"She was there in her office. Something fixed" Tumango ako at muling nagtanong.