Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

What is enforced? Based on king louis XI; the inventor of law enforcement, it is the activity of some members of government who act in an organized manner to enforce the law by discovering, deterring, rehabilitating, or punishing people who violate the rules and norms governing that society.

But does enforce mean something else?

What about the word force? Are they just the same? In Physics, the definition of force is the push or pull on an object with mass causes it to change its velocity. But that is based on science.

There is a big difference between force and enforce. But as for me, Enforce means forcing you to do something you don't want. May mga bagay na gusto mong maranasan o gawin but because you are enforced, you don't have a choice but to stick with one.

Sa isang sitwasyon, gusto mong gawin ang ninanais mo ngunit nag-aalangan ka, at takot na baka magkamali ng desisyon. You are also afraid of something, something that the people around you might be disappointed with you.

I don’t wanna take it slow
I just wanna get to know your body
Every inch of you~~

Couple shots a cold patron
Baby now were in the zone so naughty
Doing what lovers do~~

I was looking at the tall buildings we were passing. I felt the fresh air hitting my face. Ibang iba to sa baguio na malamig ang klema at ang hangin ay natural na sariwa. Well, I'm not comparing manila and baguio, dine-describe ko lang ang uniques ng bawa't isa sa kanila.

Got champagne and blunts and some red lingerie
I hope you came hungry cuz it’s a buffet~~

Come and taste it
Don’t let one drop go to waste yeah
Promise me that you gonna savor the flavors of love
When you eat it
It’s the sweetest
Like peaches peaches and cream~~

My fingers went along with the music while I tap it on my seat. Only the music can be heard inside the car. The music is awkward but atleast not the atmosphere.

Kissing in between my thighs
You ask me if I wanna ride
You know I do
Like a sports car baby~~

This is gonna take all night
Finish 6 or 7 times
Before we’re through
Like we’re porn stars ba-

I stopped tapping my fingers when the music stopped. Someone off it.

I lazily looked at mom and staring at her annoyingly. But instead of scolding me, tinignan niya lang ako ng matalim.

"Mom! Why did you stop the music?" I blew the long bangs that fell on my face. Naiinis kong sinandal ang likod sa upuan. I don't know why I got these bangs, All I remember is that nab-bored ako that time so I tried to play my hair at ayun, nagkaroon ako ng hindi-masolusyon na problema, and that is my bangs.

"Why do you listen to that kind of music? It doesn't sound good" She looked at me for a moment and also looked back at the front. Ito na naman siya. Alam ko na ang sunod ni'to.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" Mom is always kj, kahit music pinagdadamot. She's not a miser, strikta lang. She always keep an eyes on me, kaya matatawag ko siya na strict.

Dahil wala naman akong gagawin maliban sa pagmamasid sa labas ng kotse, naisipan kong kunin ang headphone sa backseat at doon makinig ng music.

I put the headphone on my ears and connect it to my phone and I chose a song from my playlist.