11

Thanks for 1k reads!

*December 27th*

Shays POV

"Babe I'll be back going on the motorcycle!" I yelled. Emmi runs up to me.
"Can I come?" She asked excitedly. I shook my head. She looked into my eyes with her hazel eyes.
"Please!" She whales. I shook my head. She stomped off.
~
I put on my helmet and hopped onto the motorcycle. I started riding off into the mountains. The motorcycle veered me to the left.
"Sh*t." I whispered. I veered to the right. I hit the break and almost flung off the bike. I spotted a 5 foot rock. I nod my head and start the engine again. I took a few steps back and went as fast as I can off the rock. I did a flip and fell off the bike. It was still flying. All of a sudden it landed on my legs. I looked down at my legs. Blood gushed out of me like a waterfall. Everything went black.

Cecily's POV
"Cecily!" Phoenix yelled while I do the dishes. He runs up to me. I nod.
"Where's dad?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. I look at my phone. 4:00. He's been gone for three hours!
"I don't know Phoenix. Call him." I suggest. Phoenix immediately calls Shay. We called four times

"He didn't pick up..." Phoenix drifted off. Tears got into my eyes.
"We have to find him!" I said. "Kids come here now!" I continued while yelling. All the kids came running in even the twins.
"Your dad went on a ride with the motorcycle and he's not answering his phone." I announce the kids faces drop.
"Let's go find him!" Gavin yells. I nod.
"Everybody get your coats and boots on! Get the stroller for the twins and we're going!" I yell. I cloth the twins and Daxton in at least three layers. I put on their boots and strap the twins in the stroller. We head out the back door and go on a hunt for Shay.
~
"So we've been looking for him the the past-" I was cut off by Phoenix. I was vlogging.
"Found him..." Phoenix whispered. I drop the camera. Shay was laying in the cold. His cheeks were red and lips were purple. I start hysterical crying. Gavin rushes on his phone.
"Come immediately! By your rock!" Gavin yelled into the phone. Soon enough Casey comes driving along.
"Here!" He yelled. He kneels down onto his brothers level.
"Let's take him to the hospital right now." Casey announce. Gavin, Casey, and Phoenix picked up Shay by his legs and head and put him in Casey's truck. We all climbed in. I had Emmi, the twins and Daxton sitting on me. Everybody else sat on each other.

We arrived at the hospital. Gavin runs in and gets associates. They come running out on rushes Shay into the emergency room. We all stay in the waiting room. Us as a little Mormon family, start praying.
~
A doctor comes out.
"I have good news and bad news." He announces. We nod. "The good news is he's alive." He continues. We all sigh in relief. "Bad news is, well, he has to have his legs amputated." The doctor said. My heart sinks to the floor. Avia starts crying. I rub her back and calm her down. Emmi starts breathing heavily and starts to cry. Gavin holds her in his giant arms.
"It's ok." He whispers. We walk into the hospitals room. I have the twins in the stroller and Daxton in my arms. Emmi, Gavin and Avia are awake. Casey went home.
Shay is passed out on the bed with a wheelchair by his side. I look over and he's awake.
"Where am I?" He asks.
"The hospital." I explain everything to him that's going to happen. Shay looks over at Emmi.
"I'm so happy that you didn't come!" He yelled. Emmi ran into Shays embrace.
"I love you." She whispers.
~
The hospital was kind enough to give us a room. Over the night Shay is going to get transferred into a wheelchair.

We walked into Shays hospital room for the last time. He wasn't in the bed but in his wheel chair. He came over to me.
"Hi guys!" He said. The twins had a weird expression on their face. He hugged and kissed us for a good while. I love how he is still staying strong!

Hey guys only one more chapter left! Plot twist right! Ily Guys! Updating the last chapter then the epilogue today! Byee~ kiki✌️