5

I hate writers block.... It's taking over my life...almost done with school!

Emmis POV
I'm not coming out of my room. I'm pissed off at both Cecily and dad. They were obviously dating and didn't want to tell us until now. I heard a knock on my door. I'm not answering.
"Emmi I know your in there." A voice said. It's Avia. "Emmi come out! Cecily and dad just started dating. I promise ask dad." Avia plead. I opened up the door and ignored Avia. I went to Cecily. I squeezed her. I started to cry.
"Your the best thing that ever happened to me in the past one to two years." I said between sobs. She rubbed my back.
"I love you." She said. I love Cecily but I guess I was in such shock I guess I didn't believe them.
~
I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I opened the door.
"Emmi your dad and I are going on a date." She announced. She kissed my head. "Gavin will be watching you." She said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. She giggled and closed the door.

I grabbed my shoes and opened up the window.
"Emmi?" Brock asked. I smiled and left. I quickly closed the window behind me. I'm spending the night at Casey and Kaylis house.

I knocked on their front door. Kayli answered.
"Emmi?" She asked confused. I stepped in. I explained to her I wanted to stay the night. I walked over to Brailees room. I knocked and she answered.
"What are you doing here?" She asked half asleep. I explained. She nodded and let me in. We talked it out how Cecily and dad are officially a couple. She said it was because I miss mom so much.

Hey guys sorry for a boring chapter! Next chapter will have something exciting also with chapter 7! Ily guys byee~Kiki✌️