10

Just before I start this chapter I just want to say thanks to everybody out that gave me recommendations for braces! Enjoy the chapter!

*christmas eve*

Cecily's POV
Christmas Eve with the Butlers so far is crazy! Everybody has arrived and the festivities are about to start.

"Men go get your pajamas on!" Laurie yelled. The guys marched into Shays bedroom and closed the door.

Shays POV
We closed the door and little baggies of pajamas were sitting there. On each bag it had every guy here's name. Like, Gavin, Casey, Gage, Cooper, Phoenix Logan, and my dad. We grabbed our bags and spilled the pajamas out of the bag. Scattered on the floor, there was a banana pair for Cooper, a watermelon pair for me, an apple pair for Casey, a grape pair for my dad, a blueberry pair for Logan, a pair of cherry for Phoenix and a pear pair for Gavin.
"Not weird pajamas at all...." Gavin murmured. We put on the pajamas and marched out the door. My brothers and i came out Doug walking handstands while my dad and the boys just ran out.

"Yea dad!" Avia yelled. Next was the women's turn.

Cecily's POV

We went into Shays room and little bags were laying out with all of our names on it. We grabbed our bag and every girl looked inside of it.
"These are so cute!" Emmi yelled. She pulled out these panda onesies. Avia nodded. We put on the pajamas.
"Can we come out doing back handsprings?" Brailee asked. We nodded. Emmi, Avia and Brailee ran out the room. Cheers roared. While Kayli, Carlie and I came rolling on the floor.
"We're so old!" Kayli yelled. Everybody laughed. Avia walked out of the room while Daxton, Winston and the twins were about to go.
"Avia?" I asked. She didn't turn around but she started to run.

Avias POV
I ran to my room; Michael was calling me.
"Hey babe. I love you so much merry Christmas. Yea, I have your gift here so swim by. Ok I love you bye." That was my side of the conversation. Then I hears banging on the door.
"Avia open!" Gavin yelled. I face palmed.

I opened the door.
"What?" I asked. He has a fiery red expression on his face.
"Why were you talking to that dusche bag, when you have your family?" Gavin yelled. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. He ran after me.
"Why Avia why!" He yelled.
"Because!" I yelled. The whole family went silent. Everybody looked at us. We faked smiled and went to open early presents.
~
Finally, Phoenix finished opening up her present.
"Your turn Avia." Grandpa said. I grabbed a present that was from Daxton. I opened it up and saw a plain pink v-neck shirt.
"Thanks Daxton!" I said while running up to him.
~
I woke up. Christmas morning! Dad decided to have to open family presents before opening up Santa presents. We all agreed and didn't care that much.
"Cecily open up his present first." Dad said as patting the rectangular shaped box. She nodded and she stroked her braid. She unwrapped the wrapping paper and there was another layer of paper. She glared at dad.
"Really?" She asked sarcastically. Dad nodded. Everybody laughed. She unwrapped another layer. There was a brown box. She took the top of the box off and there was another box. She glared at dad agin. She opened up the tiny box and there was a shining ring. Everybody gasped.
"Shay!" She yelled. Tears were flowing down her face. They kissed. Dad took the ring and went down on his knee.
"Will you marry me?" Dad asked. She nodded, tears now are falling down my face.
"Yes! I love you!" She yelled. Everybody cheered. Phoenix, Cecily, dad, Emmi, Gavin, the twins, Brock, Daxton and I got into a big group hug. Pictures started to be taken and my family was vlogging.
"I love you guys." I said. Now all the Butlers are crying. The door bell rang.
"Really this ruined he moment." Casey said. Everybody laughed while crying tears of joy. I ran and got the door. It was Michael.
"Babe what's wrong?" He asked.
"My- da-d is getting married to Cecily!" I said. He hugged me.
"That's great! Cangrats!" He yelled. I asked him to come in. He came in and walked into the living room.
"Congratulations Mr.Butler." Michael said. Dad started to hug him.
"I love you." He said. Michael made this concerned face.
"You too, sir." Michael replied. I got his gift and exchanged it with him. He leaned in for a kiss. Out lips locked together for a good five seconds. Everybody cheered. Gavin scowled. I opened up my gift and he got me a necklace with his and mine initials engraved in it.
"That's so cute!" I said. I gave him a peck on the cheek. He opened up his gift and he pulled out this box of Jordan's. It was the new Retro 5's.
"Thanks!" He yelled. He kissed me on the cheek.

I got to admit this Christmas was the best Christmas in my life.

Hey guys Kiki here and only 1 more chapter of this book left! Ily guys stay turned for A Home tomorrow!~kiki✌️