Official First day

Pratiksha's POV
Today is the first official day of my working with Mr. Malhotra. Even when I was hired as the lawyer I used to have the conversation related to the case only with Mr. Malhotra which were usually done in my law firm cabin or in the cabin of Mr. Malhotra and even sometimes we had conversation on the phone too. So I never got a chance to know about the working environment of the company. But today let's see why people die to work in his company after government jobs.
I went to take the bath and after a good cold water bath I came out of the bathroom wearing a rustic orange suit and pants with black plain t-shirt. With that I wore a bronze colour watch and kept my hair open Because they were a little bit wet. I wore a bronze colour watch and did a natural makeup look

I saw still have some time left so I decided to make breakfast today

I saw still have some time left so I decided to make breakfast today. While I was making breakfast papa (Dad) came out of the room wearing formal attire.

He was cleaning his spectacles and while cleaning them he came to the kitchen and asked Aap ko kuch madad chahiye bacha ? (Do you need any help my child ?)I looked at him and said Ab aap bas baithiye table par or mein bas ye cheese potato sandwich...

(Do you need any help my child ?)
I looked at him and said Ab aap bas baithiye table par or mein bas ye cheese potato sandwiches or coffee lekar aati hoon.
(You just go and sit in the dining room. I will bring these cheese potato sandwiches and coffee.)
I brought coffee and the sandwiches and we both started to eat and I was reading newspaper. We both have this habit of reading newspaper in the morning so we were reading it. I was still reading the newspaper when papa said Beta ,aaj se mein kuchh dino ke liye mein late ghar aaunga kyunki ab sab bachon ke exams khatam ho gaye hai to copy checking start ho gaya hai.
(Dear, today for a few days I'll be coming home late as exams of every department at University are over so because of which the copy checking process has started.)
I nodded and then we both finished our breakfast cleaned the table and went to car so that dad can drop me to office first then he will go to the university.
Time skip ( Reaching the office)
I came out of the car and said Bye papa while waving my hand and he smiled a little and replied Bye beta (dear child). Then I went inside and went straight to the reception desk and again I met with the receptionist. I saw her talking to someone on the office landline and when I reached the reception desk, she smiled at me and in a whispering voice she said "Could you please wait for a second ?" I nodded and was still standing at the reception.
A few minutes later she kept her phone down and with an apologetic smile she said "Sorry for the inconvenience. This was an important call from the client. He wants to have a meeting rescheduled like an hour before".
I nodded my head and we both went to the direction of the elevator and while we were going to upstairs Karishma (the receptionist) said "By the way. Mr. Malhotra told me to inform you that you are going to work on the same floor as him and your cabin has your name plate on the door and there are also some files regarding the contracts made by the companies are present so please see and make the contract according to the notes which are written in the notepad and if you have any questions you can ask him. Alright?"
I smiled and nodded once again. Then we entered my cabin and all I could say, that I was shocked. It is so beautiful.