"And until I have her back, she is classified as missing!" May cried.

Ed blinked, taken aback a bit. "Alrighty then, you nutcases."

May had a hand to her mouth and was shivering a bit as she looked down the stairs in horror. "This place...it's strange...I could feel there was something wrong with this country since I got here."

Scar was shown, eyes narrowing slightly.

"With the country?" Hughes said confused.

"Since I haven't arrived in Amestris, I cannot tell you what it is that I mean." May told him.

"If you were to guess?" Mustang asked.

May looked down, shaking her head. "I do not understand too much yet. All we know are the Homunculi and this Father guy. I do not see how they would make the country feel weird though. I'm sorry. I don't know the answer."

"Don't worry too much about it, May." Ed said, stretching his arms above his arms, grimacing a bit from the lingering pain in his body. "We'll find out soon enough."

May nodded.

May's feet were shown. "But this place...It's the source of it...Can you feel those things? Crawling beneath us?"

"I think you're the only one there who can sense anything, May." Al said, shivering a bit. "And if you can sense them crawling around, I don't want to be able to sense them."

"Even if it might be a creepy feeling to sense those things, it would still be helpful." Ed told his brother.

The staircase was shown, half shadowed in darkness. The scene started to move slowly down the stairs.

Gluttony appeared on screen with Al following him. Xiao-Mei was shown to be shivering on his shoulder. Al turned his head slightly to look at her. "What's the matter?" He lifted a finger to her. "Are you cold?"

"More like scared." Ling said.

"Can she sense those things to?" Al asked.

May nodded. "So I am not the only one there, Al."

"Sorry, May. I didn't know Xiao-Mei learned to read the Dragon's Pulse too." Al replied

Al rubbed her cheek. "It's okay." Xiao-Mei latched onto his finger.

Gluttony was shown at the end of the hallway to be waving to Al. "This way." He said before he went left.

Al and Xiao-Mei shared a look.

"Did my brother just share a look with an animal?" Ed whispered to Ling.

"He did." Ling replied.

Ed almost whacked his forehead at that. "He and May were made for each other."

"Some people just really like animals and find them worthy companions and partners." Ling said with a shrug.

Sighing, Ed just asked, "How are you feeling?"

Ling raised a brow. "Shouldn't I be the one asking that? You have been taking more of a beating then me."

Ed shot him an annoyed look.

"I have become numb to my pain, but I have a feeling that won't be the case when I reappear on screen." Ling replied.

Ed nodded. "Same here."

"You'll probably have it worse." Ling said.

Ed rubbed his head. "Probably."

Al started following him again.