A very stinky revenge

Start from the beginning

The satyrs were playing their pipes in the strawberry fields, making the plants grow with woodland magic. Campers were having flying horseback lessons, swooping over the woods on their pegasi.

Smoke rose from the forges, and hammers rang as kids made their own weapons for Arts & Crafts.
The Athena and Demeter teams were having a chariot race around the track, and over at the canoe lake some kids in a Greek trireme were fighting a large orange sea serpent. A typical day at camp.

"I need to talk to Clarisse," Annabeth said.

"What for?" He said looking disgusted.

"We've been working on something," Annabeth said. "I'll see you later?"

"Working on what?"

Annabeth glanced toward the forest.

"I'll tell Chiron you're here," she said. "He'll want to talk to you before the hearing."

"What hearing?"

But she jogged down the path toward the archery field without looking back.

"Yeah," he muttered. "Great talking with you, too?"

Lilia walked silently in front of Percy, she made her way toward the Stoll brothers, who happily pulled her into a hug.

That made Percy's chest tighten. She turned around and looked at him before turning back to the Connor and Travis, whatever she had said made them grin at him, like they were planning something, he didn't like that.

Lilia made her way to the woods for the hearing, she good herself next to Annabeth's and Clarisse.

Grovers girlfriend Juniper, stood sniffling next to them. Juniper and Grover met a few months back, she was a tree nymph.

"It's going terribly." She mumbled.

"He'll be okay juniper." Lilia whispered comfortingly, though she was quite worried herself.

Chiron arrived with Percy moments later, he gave Lilia a funny look gesturing to juniper. Grovers girlfriend, she mouthed, he looked shocked.

"Master Underwood!" the council member on the right shouted, cutting off whatever Grover was trying to say. "Do you seriously expect us to believe this?"

"B-but Silenus," Grover stammered. "It's the truth!"
The Council guy, Silenus, turned to his colleagues and muttered something. Chiron cantered up to the front and stood next to them. The elders didn't look very impressive. They reminded Lilia of the goats in a petting zoo- huge bellies, sleepy expressions,
and glazed eyes that couldn't see past the next handful of goat chow.

Silenus tugged his yellow polo shirt over his belly and adjusted himself on his rosebush throne.

"Master Underwood, for six months six months-we have been hearing these scandalous claims that you heard the wild god Pan speak."

"But I did!"

"Impudence!" said the elder on the left.

"Now, Maron," Chiron said. "Patience."

"Patience, indeed!" Maron said. "I've had it up to my horns with this nonsense. As if the wild god would speak to..to him."

Juniper looked like she wanted to charge the old satyr and beat him up, but Annabeth and Lilia held her back.

"Wrong fight, girlie," Clarisse muttered. "Wait."

"For six months," Silenus continued, "we have indulged you, Master Underwood. We let you travel. We allowed you to keep your searcher's license. We waited for you to bring evidence of your proposerous claim. And what have you found in six months of travel?"