Woo : who ! ... SANIE !!!

San : hey , cutie ! Missed me ?

Woo : *smiling widely but then frown  * .

San : what's wrong ??

Woo *pouts* : put me down ! 

San slowly put him down still holding his waist . he looked at woo's pout and it snapped him up what's wrong .

San : sorry for being late but my boss and his husbands were fighting over who hold jim--

San paused realizing what he was going to said . woo looking at him innocently waiting for the continuous .

San  : nothing  really important . all you need to know that it's my boss's fault . forgive me na *puppy eyes * .

Woo : *giggles cutely * hehe .you are forgiven ,  sanie .

San's heart warmed at the cute melody . he bent down and pecked woo's cheeks qently making woo a blushing tomato 😳 .

a few minutes ago

A luxurious shiny black car parked in front of the Kim mansion . the reporters and the camera men quickly started their work .

The car's door got opened by the driver and  quickly two handsome men guardian waited in each sides of the door for their boss's family ' safety . they were taemin and Kai putting on their cold but handsome faces while San stand few inches far at the center to block any reporter from disturbing them .

The first one to get down was yoongi with his cold face following him namjoon , Hoseok , seokjin , kook and fnally jimin .
The reporters's attention center was the new husband and how he looks they gasped at his pure beauty and curvey slim body.  He is just a breathtaking like a fallen angel  while jimin was really nervous and sweating so much while clinching  on the edge of his suit . his husbands noticed it .

Yoongi *whispered softly * : shhh , it's okay . relax we are here with you . take a deep breath and hold my hand as tight as you need .

Jimin looked at him with a small adorable smile printing on his soft lips bringing a soft warm smile on yoongi's .

Yoongi : here *offering his hand * .

Jimin was about to hold his hand hesitantly but a pull on his waist stopped him . he looked up and saw kook glaring at yoongi .

Kook : Hold mine , Minnie  !

Jin : yeah , Minnie . hold kook and me .

Joon *pouts* : and no one wants to hold mine .

Hopi *pouts*: nether mine .

Yoongi : yahhh! Joonie , you sat with Minnie and jinie all the ride !

Kook /hopi : yes !

Joon *rolling his eyes * : tsk ... fine !

Kai *nervously* : umm . boss , the reporters are capturing it . we need to hurry inside .

Yoongi *coldly*: hmm  ... *softly* babies , it's enough let's get in and have some fun. kookie and joonie hold hands and minnie, Hopi mine while jin you hold Minnie's okie . now let's go .

They did as told . San blocked the reporters with the help of kaimin then they entered first  following them kook and joon intertwining their hands tightly with a small smirk on their face and after them Hopi , yoongi ,Jimin , jin . yoongi was holding Minnie and hopi's waist protectively letting his possessive side on display while jin was intertwining his hand with jimin with a beautiful smile on his face while a nervous one on jimin's  .