"Your grace!"

Moon ran and hugged her tightly. "Are you healthy now?"

"Yes.. I'm well now. Thanks to the physician." Kim smiled. "Where were your older brothers?"

"They were in training ground.. His Grace is training both of them, together with Uncle Jet." Moon spoke softly. She's looking at Kim with eyes filled with innocent.

"Do you want to go watch?"

"Really? I can?" Moon sounds excited.

"Of course. I'm sure His grace won't be mad about it." Kim smiled in return. She then took Moon's hand and headed to the training ground.

~

As they both arrived, they saw Zass and Rudy were having a sword fight together. While in the garden, they saw Alicia and other ladies were there, having tea together.

"I think we should go to your aunt. It's quite dangerous here." Kim politely persuaded Moon as she obeyed. They both headed to Alicia and others.

"Can we have tea too?" Moon greeted them softly while still holding Kim's hand.

"Of course. Have a seat." One of them said the lady looks a little older than Alicia and the other lady. Kim gently lifted Moon and placed on the chair while Kim was next to Moon and Alicia.

"Kim.. let me introduce you to our family." Alicia spoke as she pointed to the older lady.

"This is Geeta Thompson. She's our personal physician. Also, she's my aunt and Sam. You might recognise her husband."

"I do?" Kim flabbergasted.

"Do you remember when a man with his glasses? That's my husband. His name is Karya. He's in the study now. Researching about your condition. It was quite the miracle to the Thompson physicians." Geeta couldn't help but laughed and admired Kim.

Kim kindly smiled back to her in a warm manner.

"It's nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Also, this is Roza Thompson." Alicia slightly turns to Roza as she nods and smiles. She wore pants just like Alicia. While Geeta wore a dress just like hers. That's quite intriguing.

"I came to think that only both of you wore pants.." Kim politely pointed out to them, trying not to be rude but curious.

"Oh. We were used to this.. we went for war as well." Roza chuckled slightly and gave a warm grin towards Kim, Alicia nodded in agreement as she took her tea cup and sipped some of the tea.

Kim curiosity has finally answered with the answer given, and so she decided to look around. Moon, who sat next to her, ate the pies and cookies with the tea in content.

Three of them had a long short chat until they got personal question about family.

"So.. are you inherited with this condition, or are you just some mutant? Our blood was poisonous to other humans." Roza spoke, feeling intrigued and curious since it was truly rare.

Kim was hesitant as she should feel tell the truth that sound doesn't make sense or.. avoid it. She let out a sigh and decided to give an excuse.

"To be honest, I don't know either. I only want to change my fate." Kim smiled softly. The answer was enough to silent three of them.

Then Kim decided to change the topic.

"Well.. are you married, Roza?" Kim asked politely. She nodded as a yes as Kim eyebrows raised in sheer surprise. "To whom?"

"Jet." Roza pointed to Jet, who is training together with Sam, while Rudy trained together with Zass in swordsman.

Kim was surprised and nodded after knowing that. Then she turned to Alicia.