I left Zayn on the airport and took my car which i ordered  my staff to bring to the airport. I drove to the hospital in full speed accelerating in full High speed, leaving all the vehicle behind. I wasn't driving at all, I was flying it. Bead of sweat formed on my forehead.

"Please Noor please hold for me. I'm coming please,"i said and stopped the car near hospital parking and went out in hurry. And dashed inside the hospital running. I went to the receptionist and asked her in a worried yet desparate tone.

"Where is my Noor??WHERE IS MY NOOR!!!" I shouted on her and then I heard sehrish,she came towards me and hugged me making my heart beat stop by the fear.

"B--hai Bhai bh-abhi" she cried hugging me and I was feeling scared .

"Sehrish where is she?" I asked her in a calm tone making my nerves little calm.

"In the operation theatre" she said and i moved my steps towards the operation theatre. With each step my heart beat was rising. I was feeling like someone is stopping me to go there.

I was able to hear my heart beat the way it was thumping in my rib cage. The same feeling when I lost Alysa.

I saw Amma crying while sitting and Halima was hugging her, she saw me and said
"Bhai!" Amma took her head up and looked at me and stands up and came towards me with hurried legs.

"Da--iyan my N-oor!" She was having difficulty in talking. No doubt just in few days Noor made a unbreakable bond with my family and with m-

She hugged me and started crying

"Daiyan please do something please save her" she said and i patted her head and said

"Calm down Amma nothing will happen" i said and went near the operation theatre room ,......i peeked through the glass of the door and my breathing got stopped when I saw her laying lifelessly on the bed with head bleeding and wires connected to her whole body.
My heart stopped beating and I was standing there like a paralyzed man.

I wasn't able to process everything. She was looking so pale.

~~~~~~~~

ZAYN MALIK

I was consoling Amma when the thought of bhai hitt me. "Where is bhai?" I asked them but they have no clue...
" I saw him going to the left " Halima said and i told sehrish to take care of Amma.

"I'll go find him" i said and went towards where Halima told me

While checking every room I heard some painful sobs. It was like someone is suppressing the sobs. I went near where the voice was coming from.

I stopped near a room,....the door was slightly open. I peeked through the door and opened it to see inside and the view of inside made me stunned and speechless. It made me so emotional.
It was daiyan Bhai who was crying in sujood.
After Alysa bhabhi's death i have never saw him praying. But today saw him in sujood. He was crying in sujood and was saying something while crying. It was audible to me. It made my heart ache when I heard him.

""O Allah my bel-oved Allah, you are the most merciful,
ya al kab-eer please s-ave her. Ya Allah i know I'm very disobedient but ya rab please don't punish her for my sins ya Allah please she is my ev--erything please
protect her my rab. Oh my beloved Allah one of your servant is asking for your help my rab , th-ere is no one except you who can help me ya rahman please help me to bear this situation. Ya Allah i realised I love her pl--ease don't separate me from her now. I have lost one of my precious person now i can't loose her ya rab please show some merci on my heart. Ya rabbi give me sabr.
Hasbunallahu wani mal Wakil"
(Allah is enough for me and he is the best disposer of my affairs)