5

Tommy's first day at highschool. He meets Wil and Techno. His cousins. He meets Quackity. They do stupid shit.

Tw: Talk about drugs, uh glitter bomb

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Come on Tom we're going to be late for school!" Tommy's mother called from the front door. "I'll go wait in the car for you yeah?!" She left to go start the car. Tommy was almost ready. He just needed one last thing. What was that thing? He didn't know. He felt incomplete. But he had to go before he was late.

He sprinted down the stairs, with his bag in his hands. Tommy took his jacket off the hook and left the house, closing the door behind him, locking it. He ran to the car his mum was in. Today was his first day at highschool and he couldn't be late.

Tommy and his mom lived like 15 minutes away from the highschool so Tommy could've walked there but since he would've been late his mom offered to take him. It would take about 9 minutes to get there by car so Tommy would have time to find his class and all that.

Tommy's leg was bouncing quicker than usual. He was just too nervous. He was scared he wouldn't make any friends. I mean yeah he knew Wilbur and Techno but he was a freshman and they were juniors. But he was happy to see these two boys again. He decided to text Wilbur.

💬💬💬WILBY💬💬💬

Hey Wil?

Yeah what is it Tommy?

Would it be a bad thing if I tagged along with you since I know no one there? I'm pretty nervous..

No of course I wouldn't mind. And I think Techno would love to see you again. Also Quackity is gonna tag along with us too. You have to meet him!! And I also don't want Techno to kill him. They have so much beef between them😭

Yeah okay Wil! Thanks!!! See you there!

See you Tommy:)
                       Seen 7:50

💬💬💬💬💬💬

Tommy smiled to himself. He would see Wilbur again! And Techno missed him!? Woahh! And he would already meet someone new! Tommy was now excited but still nervous. "We're here Tom. Go before you're late" Tommy's mom said as she stopped the car. "Mkay bye mum" Tommy grabbed his bag and left to find Wilbur.

Tommy entered the huge building and started looking around for Wilbur and Techno. He saw the familiar strand of pink hair. "Techno!" He said and smiled as the pink haired man before him turned around. "Hey Theseus!" Now this is where it gets surprising for everyone that's looking at the pink man. Most people are scared of him because he's.. he's. He just is yk. Yeah👍. Tommy and Techno hugged.

"Hey where is my hug man" They heard Wilbur exclaim. "Hey Wil!" Tommy smiled as he turned around. Well. Tried. Techno didn't really let him move. "Techno let go wtf. I want to hug him too" Tommy laughed when he heard Wilbur say that. "Already fighting over a hug from me? Really? I literally just got here- Like- Why-? Anyway I want to meet this Quackity person Wilbur!"

Tommy fought hard to get out of Techno's grasp. "Alright. Tommy this is Quackity. Quackity this is my cousin Tommy" Wilbur said as he turned around to look at this Quackity. "Move dumbass I can't see him" Tommy pinched Wilbur. "OW! What the hell Tommy?!" Wilbur yelled at him but still moved away.

"Hello. Oh you're short-" Tommy laughed. "Well thank you big man. Want some drugs?" "Ooh I like this guy he's cool. Hell yes I do!" "No Q you're not gonna give him drugs-!" "Wanna go piss off my ex? I'm kinda bored with these two" Quackity asked Tommy. "Who's your ex?" "His name is JSchlatt. He's a dick" Quackity said. "More like he HAS a huge dick" Techno snickered. "Yeah that too but- EW don't say that shit" Quackity rolled his eyes and lead me away.

"So what were gonna do is....." Quackity started explaining the whole plan to me. After explaining it all we went to go find Schlatts locker, which was easy since Quackity knew where it was. And it was also easier to open since Quackity also knew the code.

He put some big ass balloon inside and closed the locker. He put some little button on the opposite side of the lock. "What is that?" "It's gonna make the balloon pop. It's a glitter bomb along with fart spray" Quackity laughed as we left. "He's gonna be so pissed" He said as he turned to me.

"Hey man wanna go do drugs?" He smirked at me. "You bet I do" I smirked back. We looked at eachother for a hot minute and started laughing loudly. Like loud enough to make the whole school think we're mentally ill. "No but fr now if you need something call me cuz I have all the stuff" Huh..? I looked this man straight in the eye and said. "What. The. Fuck. Aight bet. I'll probably contact you soon" "What are you two talking about?" A voice came from behind us.

"Drugs mate. Drugs."

What is this chapter💀💀💀