67: Beth

a/n she's literally so weird & cute (not edited)

"Ok ok, I think that's your last shot Beth!" Harry exclaims over the music as he takes the empty shot glass from my hand, I frown up at him but he just smiles. "Don't want you throwing up in my car, do we now?"

"Ha ha," I start very sarcastically, "I w-won't throw up in your car." I slur. Okay, I admit I have had enough to drink tonight, I was just in the mood to get wasted and have fun. When Harry invited me to Liam's party, I was against it at first but now that I am here, I'm glad I didn't stay home. The music was good, the people were chill, and the drinks were great.

"I gotta go pee." I say to Harry, he laughs but I don't join him, I really need to go.

"Okay I'll walk you."

"What are you my mom?" I ask as he wraps his arm around my waist to help me walk to the hallway where the bathroom was in Liam's house. I can feel Harry's chest vibrate as he laughs at my drunken state, I don't really get what's so funny but I guess. When we get to the bathroom Harry opens the door for me and I walk in, he tries to walk in with me.

"Harry I am not six years old," I laugh as I push him out of the bathroom, " I can go pee by myself thank you sir." I say and close the door, and just to be sure, I lock it too. After I use the bathroom I wash my hands.

When I look in the mirror I sigh, my curls that I worked so hard on are now only waves, also my eyeliner is a bit smudged. I wet a piece of paper towel and wipe the smudged spots away, it looks halfway decent now. I pull down my black dress so it covers a little more of my legs and open the door to leave.

I expect Harry to be standing outside the door but I am instead met with Liam. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hey Beth! Long time no see." He says as he opens his arms for a hug, I hesitate but hug him to be polite.

"Yeah, um great party!" I exclaim awkwardly, Liam laughs.

"Thanks, you look really great yourself." He says, then he leans really close and I hear the bathroom door open behind me, Liam steps around me and into the bathroom, "I'll see you around." He says with a wink, then he closes the door.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding, that was awkward to say the least, I mean yeah Liam is super nice and he's not bad looking, but I never thought he would flirt with me.

I shake off the thought, I have Harry fucking Styles, and he's pretty much all I need.

"Beth." speaking of the devil, I turn my head to see Harry walking towards me, he takes my hands in his, "You alright? I just went to get some water really quick sorry."

"It's fine, um do you think we could get going soon? I mean not home but just anywhere else but here." I ask, the small house was beginning to get too crowded for me, I have anxiety and it annoys the hell out of me that I can't enjoy fun things like parties for too long.

"Of course, we've been here a while anyway," Harry says and we start walking back out into the living room, "Let me just find Liam and tell him that we're going."

"Oh I just saw him, he was waiting to use the bathroom after me." I say, Harry stops walking and looks back at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh."

I cough, "Yeah."

"Well, okay then let's go." Harry says and he pulls us through the crowd of teenagers and out the front door.

...

We pull up to the lighted bridge that is in the middle of downtown. It's like a little miniature San Francisco bridge. Harry parks the car and I unbuckle myself and get out of the car, I start to walk towards the bridge but I am suddenly lifted off the ground.

"Harry!" I giggle as he scoops me up bridal style and walks the rest of the way to the bridge.

"Just married! Don't mind us!" Harry exclaims as we walk pass other people on the bridge, they stare at us like we're crazy. I mean I guess we do kind of look crazy, it's nearly 12 AM and people usually come out to the bridge this late for a peaceful walk or something, which Harry and I are ruining for them.

I don't care though, I'm having fun.

"Here you go my love," Harry says as he puts me down on solid ground again, "So why did you want to come downtown again?" He asks, we both walk to the edge where you can see the huge skyscrapers, there are bars and we lean against them, elbows touching.

"It's a beautiful view." I simply say and look at the lit up buildings and cars buzzing in the distance, the bridge has huge lights attached to it so it wasn't completely dark, I turn to Harry who has a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, beautiful." He says staring straight at me. I laugh and playfully push his shoulder. He laughs along with me and stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You're so lame." I tease but I have the biggest smile on my face, it seems all I have is a smile on my face when I'm with Harry.

"I told you," He says and kisses my cheek, "I'm going to make this relationship cute as fuck."

a/n #2 omg so this was kind of a boring filler chapter I guess lmao sorry. i'm thinking this story will have no more than 80 chapters, bc well there isn't that much left to the story /:

thanks so much for 3k reads it means a lot to me wow.

vote

comment

share

LOVE YALL CUTIES xx