33: Beth

a/n the gif, the gIF

"I do." I say aloud to myself, then hurry and run to the other side of my living room couch.

"I now pronounce, you Beth and Ryan Goseling husband and wife." I fake a low pastor voice, then I make an 'ahhhh' sound that is supposed to be the crowd applauding my and Ryan's wedding. After that I hear the Pretty Little Liar theme song come back on the TV and I plop right down on the couch to continue my binge netflix session. This is what I do when I am home alone.

ding dong

I groan excessively and get up from my comfy position and pause Pretty Little Liars to see who the hell would be interrupting my very important weekend lazy time.

When I get to the front door that is ten steps away from the warm couch I take a breather, then groan again because why am I doing work on the weekend, the Lord said to rest on Sabbath, Sabbath means Saturday right?

"No I don't have time to hear about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." I say as I am opening the front door only to stop myself when I see long black legs, well black tight jeans and my eyes travel up to also see a loose white shirt and my eyes land on Harry's, who is smirking at me.

"Are you sure? I have some very interesting news about the Lord." Harry says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes at him.

"Whatcha want Styles?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." He says, aw, cute.

"I'm watching PLL now can you-" I was cut off by Harry literally pushing me aside into my front door and running to my living room where I then heard him squeal.

I sigh and get off of the floor and close the door.

"Gee, sure Harry you can watch with me!" I say with fake enthusiasm when I make it to the living room, he doesn't hear a word I say, his eyes are glued to the TV and he already has his boots off and is sitting cross-legged on the couch with a grin like a little kid. He's such dork.

I sit down next to him, well with enough space between us, I don't know what the hell our relationship is, I mean we hate each other, but lately he's been super nice, like it's weird. Or maybe he's always been nice but I've been mean? I don't even remember how we got each other's numbers.

"Hello? Beth!!" I snap my head in Harry's direction who had an annoyed look on his face.

"Huh?"

"You have food right?" He asks and I scoff but get up to go to the kitchen to find something for us to eat, as I pass Harry he slaps my butt and I hit the top of his head, and he sticks his tongue out me, that little attractive asshole.

"Here your honor." I say when I come back with the share size Lays and two cokes. Harry laughs as he opens his coke, he lays back in the couch and moves his legs so that they go over my lap. The hell?

"It's your majesty." He says.

"It's my house and I can kick you out of it." I say with a smirk.

"It's my money and I need it now!" Harry yells back, I hit him in his thigh for busting my ear drum.

After that he apologizes and I make him promise to buy me chipotle for almost deafening me. He said no.

...

"Where's mom?" Harry asks as he looks through my cupboards for Ramen noodles, yeah, I don't know either don't ask me. He's been here for like two hours now.

"Um, my mom?" I say and stop myself from spinning again on the kitchen island chair before I throw up.

"Yeah same thing."

"Harry, that's not the sam-" I start but sigh, "she's still at work."

"So, house to our selves eh?" he says and turns around with a cheeky grin on his face. I narrow my eyes at him.

"No, Jesus is always watching."

"You're no fun." Harry says and then falls dramatically to the ground.

"Harry what the hell?" I say as I get down from the spinning chair and around the kitchen island to see him laid out like a dead person. I roll my eyes and sit on the floor next to him.

He suddenly gasps for air and grabs onto my arm which scares the poop out of me, "Quick, the *gasp* only *gasp* thing that will help is *double gasp* is your kiss."

"You'll have to dance battle me for one." I say back. Harry jumps up and pulls me up too, which I almost fall when he does that but he holds me in place. I was literally joking.

"I'm starting." He says and lets go of my arms and steps back a couple feet. Then he closes his eyes takes a deep breath and starts violently punching the air. I back up because I don't wanna go back to school on Monday with a black eye.

I figure this would be a great addition to my Snapchat story, so I get my phone out of my back pocket and open the app. Luckily Harry's so into is fist pumping that I get at least six seconds of it, and I have to hold my hand over my mouth to muffle my laugh but Harry opens his eyes and sees me recording him. Oops. I quickly hit the add to story before he kind of tackles me.

"Delete it Beth you greasy potato!" Harry yells as I try to get out of his arms, the whole while I almost die from laughing so hard, is he serious? I can not delete that, that video will make me rich one day.

"Yeah, try again." I say in between laughs, then Harry turns me around pushes me until my back hits the wall, I am still laughing but when I see Harry's face my laughter dies. He has a smirk on his face and his eyes are dark and focused on my lips. Oh shit.

"I think I won that dance battle Beth." He says, his voice low, then kisses me before I can stop him.

a/n OooooooO Harry (; And also THANX SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 900 READS WOW xx