Chapter 6

I watched as Ciel ran off. I wasn't going to chase him. I sighed and headed home. When I got there Ciel was there. I was beyond shocked. "Ciel? What are you doing here" I ask inviting him in. "I came to apologize....for what I've said and done to you" he walks in. "No it's fine...really I deserved it" I wasn't quite sure why he was apologizing...especially when a few minutes ago he hated me. "No you didn't....I was wrong to give into peer pressure....and I took it to far" I was confused "Peer pressure? " Ciel looked at me "Yeah that day I pushed in the library....Sebastian had told me I was the only who hadn't beaten you up...so I made up an excuse....I took it to far and it turned on me...they found a drawing by my desk....which I assume was yours...they began laughing at me and well...now I have no friends....ironic huh?" I really couldn't believe I was hearing this from Ciel. "Oh...well there's no need to apologize...I forgive you...and we can be good friends if you want" Ciel looked a little surprised. "Yes...thank you" I smiled at Ciel "Good"
Ciel stayed a while then left to go home. I went to bed. I was happy Ciel and I were friends and that Ciel realized Sebastian and Stephen were not his friends.
The next morning I woke up before my alarm went off. I dressed for school and had a good breakfast. I walked to school as usual...but a little happier. When I got to school I didn't see Ciel...I just figured he was running late. The bell for first period rung and I still didn't see Ciel. I wonder what happened to him....