Chapter 1

Beep.Beep.Beep. My alarm clock begins going off...telling me it's time for school. I grogily sit up and dress for school. I brush my hair and start eating breakfast. I know exactly what's going to happen when I walk thro those doors. I'll get pushed against walls and lockers....I'll be called names and I'll be laughed at. I'm the schools personal punching bag....but I don't care. The only thing I care about is not failing and telling Ciel Phantomhive my feelings...but that's immposible. He's never by himself...he's friends with every kid in that school...he also probably hates me like everyone else. The only reason people hate me is because they think I'm a slut...they know I'm bi sexual and they are the typical group who will make fun of you for any little flaw you might have. I look up at the clock 7:30. I better get going or I'll be late. I grab my backpack and head towards school...I'm not old enough to drive and I don't have parents to drive me so I walk. Just as I expected as soon as I walk through the doors I'm pushed against the wall...I look up to see none other than Sebastian Michaels...Ciel's best friend. "Morning...faggot" he smirks. I say nothing and he's on his way...he's not the worst one...its Stephen Paul. He's the one who starts rumors and lies. He hates my guts because I accidentally ran into him causing him to spill his lunch everywhere last year. He's a senior as is Sebastian, Claude, Agni, Grell, William, and Ronald. Grade has nothing to do with tour popularity...it all about reputation...one mistake and your finished. The bell rings and I head to class...and thus starts the worst day of my life.....