Chapter 11

ILANG araw nang hindi ko pinapansin si cedrix kahit labag man sa kalooban ko ay tiniis ko siyang hindi kausapin,mas okay na yung hindi kami nag uusap para makapag focus siya sa kung ano man ang gusto niyang gawin,at mabigyan niya ng attensyon si erica o kung sino pa man.

Naglalakad na ako papunta sa room narinig ko ang pagtawag ng lalaki mula sa likod,alam ko ngang si cedrix yun dahil sa araw araw kk siyang nakakasama sa school ay pamilyar na ang boses niya sakin,imbes na humarap ako sa kanya ay nagmadali akong naglakad palayo ngunit huli na pala ng nasa tabi ko na siya,hinawakan niya ang braso ko at hinarap ako sa kanya.
Hindi nga ako umiimik at nag aantay ng sasabihin niya.

"Bakit mo ako iniiwasan,You haven't talked to me in a few days, he said with sadness in his voice.

"Why am I talking to you, for what reason? to make me feel that you have to hurt me? Sumbat ko sa kanya.

Aalis na sana ako ng maalala ko ang kwintas na binigay niya,tinanggal ko iyon mula sa pagkakasuot sakin at iniabot sa kamay niya.

"Ibabalik ko na yang necklace, I don't need it, give it to erica or any girl you like, don't bother me anymore, I want you to pay attention to your studies,one day everything you learn you will use for the welfare of your company,sabi ko sa kanya at saka ko siya tinalikuran.

CEDRIX POV...

I don't understand why luna doesn't talk to me, I know the reason, but why does she put up with me like this, she hasn't talked to me for several days,
I miss her so much, I know she's upset with me because she saw Erica and I kissing, but I didn't kiss her.even though she says I'm stupid, I still respect her because I love her,I love her so much.While I was sitting, I couldn't help but stare at the necklace that luna gave me back, it just means that when she returns the necklace, we're done.
Yun ba ang ibig niyang sabihin na ayaw na niya sakin.

"Cedrix, that necklace is beautiful, is it for me, Erica said and she was about to touch it but I stopped her.

"It's not for you, you know it's all your fault, if you hadn't kissed me, Luna and I would probably be okay until now.

"Why is it my fault, why are you only thinking about luna, what do you want me to do,so that you will love me and not her.

"Accept that I don't like you, I like luna, I'm sorry, I only consider you a friend, not because your dad and my dad are friends, that means we're the same, you're wrong erica.

"Cedrix I love you, and I'll do everything for you, is it hard to love me? if you can't have me, then I'll force you to be mine,she said while crying.

Erica is really stubborn, even though I push her away she still doesn't care, sometimes I feel sorry for her because I push her away and hurt her every day.
but I love Luna more, and I don't want her to get hurt even more, but I am the reason why she is sad and hurt so much.

Uwian na and I didn't notice Luna come out, she was really avoiding me, I tried to chase her but she was still rushing to get into her brother's car.
when I got home I noticed that dad was talking to someone and he seemed angry, when he saw me he came to me and I was surprised when he suddenly slapped me.

"Who is the girl named luna, why are you making erica cry,because of that girl? she shouted angrily.

She's my girlfriend, that's why Erica's courage is because you tolerate other people's children as well.

"nakakahiya sa mga ortega ang ginawa mong kahihiyan,tugon pa niya.

Is that all that matters to you?ang pag angat ng kumpanya mo o ang ayaw mong masira ang reputasyon mo.

"You didn't respect me anymore,para sa inyo lahat ng ito cedrix,kahit hindi mo ako matanggap bilang ama mo,I love you as my true son.
Your mom has been gone for a long time, you just can't accept that,kaya ka galit sakin,mahinahong sabi niya sakin at tinapik tapik ang balikat ko saka siya umalis.