Daisy

A few months passed by, and Ten and Johnny had gotten fairly close after that night at the amusement park. They often found themselves hanging out whenever Ten had free time, and sometimes Johnny would even come and keep him company well he was at work.

Lately though Johnny was being even more touchy and flirty with the other boy, which left him a panicked mess most of the time.

He was unsure of why he was acting this way with him, but Ten also didn't complain, as he started to grow accustomed to it and started to actually crave the attention Johnny would give him.

———

Ten put on his apron and made his way to the counter, to watch over the store. His mother had called him during school to tell him she had to go to her other job earlier than she expected that day, so he would have to work the rest of the night by himself.

He sighed, as the store was currently empty since he had just reopened for the day. His sister was over at a friends house, so he didn't even have her to bother him.

He started putting together a few orders that had coming in during the day, well playing some light music to make it at least a little more enjoyable.

He started singing along to himself, and put together the 2nd order.

"Wow, you have a really pretty voice."

Ten jumped, and held his hand to his now extremely fast beating heart.

"Oh my god Johnny, you scared me!"

He laughed at him before then walking around to the side of the counter that Ten was on.

"Johnny? You know you can't be over here, right?"

Johnny ignored his comment and just looked at the small boy closely.

"You know, you look really cute right now."

Ten flushed and looked down to try and hide his red face.

"Stop it! Why do you keep saying things like that?!" he whined.

"Because it's true."

Johnny lifted the short boys head up with his hand, so he was now forced to look at him.

"Well.. you look really handsome as well." Ten said very quietly.

Johnny smirked, and then pulled Ten by his hands into the back of the shop, into the room Ten usually got ready in.

"Johnny? What are you doing?"

"Shhh.. talk less right now."

Ten was about to respond, but Johnny quickly grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Ten's eyes widened for a second, before he quickly melted into the kiss.

"I want you so bad right now." Johnny said in between a few kisses, that were quickly getting more needy and less consistent.

Ten hummed in response, and was pushed up against a wall by Johnny. He felt Johnny's hands roam over his torso for a few seconds, before they made their way under his shirt. Ten let out a small moan at the coolness of Johnny's hands, and he wrapped his arms around the tall boys neck.

"Someone's a needy boy right now."

Ten let out a groan as Johnny pulled back slightly, before nipping at Ten's ear a few times.

"Johnny... please..."

"Please what?" The boy smirked again, well then moving his head back.

"Please, do whatever you want to me.. just please do something. I don't know how long I can take it."