Chapter 1: Lives of two destined people

Naira's house

It's 7am..

Naira slowly opens the curtain and lets the sunshine enter her bedroom and she sees her son sleeping cutely and smiles..

Naira pov: my son kairav is my world.. how cute he is!! Iam so lucky to have him in my life..

Naira goes near him and kisses his forehead..

She slowly wakes him up by caressing his cute face

Naira: baby..wake up..its time up for your school..common baby..

Kairav hides his face in his pillows and mumbles cutely..

Kairav: mumma.. please wake up after 5 minutes..

Naira takes away the pillow from his face and smiles..

Naira: 5 minutes will never stop for you..i know after 5 minutes you will repeat the same dialogue. So common get up..

Kairav: naah!!

He closes his eyes tightly smiling and naira smiles at his cute antics and she starts tickling him making him laugh and he wakes up laughing unable to bear the tickle..

Kairav: enough tickling mumma..if you do more then i will urinate hereatself in bed..

Naira smiles and hugs him..

Naira: you know.. tickling is the best way to wake you up baby!! Anyways..now let me bathe you and make you your favourite kachoris today.

Kaiva gets happy and screams and kisses her cheeks oib happiness..

Kairav: yayyyy..kachoris..my fav..yeyy!!

Naira chuckles and pats and rubs his hair lovingly and..

Naira: acha.. enough of your joy. Now come..lets bathe and get ready.

Naira takes kairav inside the washroom and she gives bathe to him and then makes him wear his uniform and combs his hair neatly and then she prepares kachoris and gives him and he eats happily..