Chapter 11

At the club

Y/n and Somi both went inside the club. As soon as they stepped inside  they saw some are making out while some are dancing and some are drinking.

All the people look towards them. The boys are looking at them especially Y/n with lust in their eyes while the girls are looking at them with jealousy.

They ignored all of them and make their way towards the bar.

They sat on the barstool and ordered drinks for themselves. After sometime they both went to the dancefloor.

Somi is dancing with some random guy while Y/n is dancing alone when a guy came from behind and wrapped her arm around her waist.

Y/n started to grind on him while the guy groaned and pull her closer and started to dance with her not knowing that someone is looking at them especially at the guy with anger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jk P.O.V
I came to my club for some meeting. The meeting is already finished and I am sitting in my private lounge enjoying my drink when suddenly my eyes went to a familiar figure dancing on the dancefloor with some guy.

I stood up and went towards them and what I saw made my body feel with rage. It was Y/n dancing with some guy while his hands are around her waist.