The Studio

Re-Cap= I dropped onto the bed with my head on Calum's shoulder. I fell asleep in his arms.
---------------------------------------
                  *Luke's Pov*
I woke up to Calum not being in the bed. I jumped up from the messy bed, Slipped on my Calvin Klein boxers, and threw on one of Calum's big shirts. I ran down the stairs to see Calum making breakfast with his cute little messed up hair. It was adorable. "Oh Hey Calum, I thought you left." I said shyly. "Nah I made you breakfast" he said proudly. Calum walked up to me and gave me a little kiss. I sat down and ate the Eggs and Bacon he made for me. It actually tasted amazing! After I ate I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs. I got my towel and headed into the shower. I turned on the water and started to get undressed. I looked in the mirror and I could see all the hickeys Calum gave me last night. I stepped into the shower and felt the warm water on my back. I cleaned up and got out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into my room. I grabbed my Hollister underwear and slipped it on. I grabbed my Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans and put them on. Finally I put on my black Vans. The band was getting ready to practice our new song Permanent Vacation. I took my key and told Calum we were going. I locked the door and got into my car.
---------------------------------------
*Calum's Pov*
Me and Luke were on our way to the studio when I started thinking of fucking Luke. "No not again" I said in my mind. I put my hand over my boner to hide it. "What's wrong" said Luke peering down at my hands. When we came to a red light Luke moved my hands revealing my boner. " Come on Calum" he said giving me a cheeky look. We finally made it to the studio and met with the guys. During practice Luke kept giving me hints that he wanted to fuck me.....hard... We finally get to the front door of our house and Luke is fumbling with the keys. We unlock the door quickly shut it and Luke picks me up takes me to Luke's room and slams me into it kissing me crazily. I took off his shirt and felt down his amazing abs. Luke unbuttoned my black skinny jeans revealing my Hollister underwear and my massive boner. "Mm someone wants me" Luke seductivly whispered in my ear. I ripped off his Nirvana shirt. I could see faint marks from last time I gave him hickeys. I took off his black sexy skinny jeans showing his Calvin Klien boxers, and damn did he look hot as fuck. Luke ripped off my pants to see my Hollister underwear. He bit his lip ring which made me even harder. At this point we both had boners. I could feel Luke's dick rub against mine as we kissed. He bit my lip, making me open my mouth just enough for him to slide his tongue in.

Yaaaaaay I'm updating it! I'm splitting it into 2 parts cause it's getting too long. I hope you enjoyed it. Bye Lovelies ✌🏻️❤️