Liked by sophienelisse and others

On my travels 🛫

Comments

sophiethatcher: ooooh exciting
Liked by juliaanderson

diorgoodjohn: I can't wait to meet you gorgeous!!!!!
juliaanderson: Me either beautiful!!

charliebushnell: can't wait to work with you!
juliaanderson: same to you!

user: What's the hype over this girl she's not even talented
juliaanderson: ikr like who even is she?

Load more...

♥✧⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎✧♥

Julia was sitting in her Air BnB or her home for the new few months getting ready to go to dinner with the rest of the cast to break the ice before they start filming. After a long time trying to pick an outfit she finally found the one she wanted.

her outfi

Julia called an uber to the restaurant

Julia called an uber to the restaurant. while she waited for the uber to arrive she decided to stalk her new castmates  instagram accounts because it's a normal thing to do. right? anyway it doesn't matter as she was stalking she discovered two things, first thing being that Walker worked with Ryan Reynolds like the Ryan Reynolds and Julia is a massive deadpool fan and the second thing being that Charlie was ripped!

Julia's uber arrived and she headed towards the restaurant, when she got there she made her way over to the table she sat down Walker, Aryan and Leah were already there.

She walked over and sat down "Hi, it's nice to meet you finally" she said "it's nice to meet you to" they all said at different times.

After about 2 minutes another familiar face walked in it was Dior, she sat down to julia's left just when another one of their castmates walked over it was Charlie who sat to julia's right, they ordered there food and started getting to know each other. "Why don't we play like Ice breaker games like 2 truths and a lie" Aryan asked everyone agreed that would be a good idea.

We all went round the circle tell each other one truth and a lie and then it came to Julia "ok so one i'm an only child, two i have two cats back home called Edward and Reginald, and three I definitely don't have a massive crush on Renee rap" Julia said "your so real for the last one" Dior agreed, guessing the lie was fairly easy because Julia loved Renee Rapp.

They all ended up in a fit of laughter after that round, "can we just circle back to your cats names" Charlie stated Julia as well as everyone else started laughing again "Edward and Reginald are perfectly fine cat names" Julia responded, Charlie smiled soon after the food arrived.